Bodybuilders CT Fletcher & Kali Muscle Grill Joe Rogan Over Tyron Woodley Comments

Step 4
Mix oreo cream and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to make the frosting.

Finished product

PtnLrfg.jpg

Are you even aware of some of the shit Rogan has said about people on his podcasts? This is a perfect example of needing to shut the fuck up when your bias supercedes your knowledge. Whatever 'level' you think they are at, Rogan has CERTAINLY sunk lower with some of the disgusting shit he has said about people.

Calm down sweetie, no need to stop being a lady.

Lmao to be honest Rogan really had no reply, he uses steroids and has a lot of muscle especially for a 50 year old.

12-joe-rogan.jpg

They're right, if Joe doesn't get cardio issues because of his extra muscle why the fuck would he constantly point out Tyron's muscle gives him cardio issues?

Few things...

There's a big difference between good cardio and fight cardio...which is what Joe is referring to. I'm sure CT Fletcher & Kali think Tyrone has fantastic cardio when they see him running a few miles on a treadmill.

How do you know Joe doesn't have cardio issues ? I would suspect he would be pretty fit for his age, but I doubt the guy would have Diaz-esque cardio considering his frame, age & love of smoking marijuana.

It's not rocket science that the more muscle bound guys could have potential cardio issues....a lot of the better heavyweights have had a mixture of higher body fat and muscle. Fedor, Vovchanchyn, Cain etc

Last edited:
"Got tired typing this tweet"

Funniest thing Rogan has ever said. Cue a podcast in the next fortnight where Schaub and Rogan talk shit about these dudes.

I find it funny that any adult would take these 2 clowns seriously.

Few things...

There's a big difference between good cardio and fight cardio...which is what Joe is referring to. I'm sure CT Fletcher & Kail think Tyrone has fantastic cardio when they see him running a few miles on a treadmill.

How do you know Joe doesn't have cardio issues ? I would suspect he would be pretty fit for his age, but I doubt the guy would have Diaz-esque cardio considering his frame, age & love of smoking marijuana.

It's not rocket science that the muscle bound guys have cardio issues....a lot of the better heavyweights have had a mixture of higher body fat and muscle. Fedor, Vovchanchyn, Cain etc
They outright asked him in one of the tweets if he has cardio issues and Joe said he didn't he's only "old".

So is Joe immune to this apparent cardio issues from muscle? I just think it's funny they caught him in a trap, either admit you have shit cardio from your roided up physique or deny it and make your theory other people do look hypocritical.

Also some of the best NBA/NFL players have a ridiculous amount of muscle and don't have any cardio issues.

JJ Watt played some of the most snaps in the entire league and is also one of the most muscular guys in the league, where are the cardio issues?

LeBron James played most minutes in the NBA for the past like 7 seasons. And is one of the most muscular in the league, no cardio issues, never out for injury, some of the most minutes per game in history of the NBA.

It's stupid to think someone being muscular means they have bad cardio, because it's proven wrong time and time again by the current roster of elite athletes.

Hell Ronaldo is one of the biggest soccer players I've ever seen and is also the best. So much for those muscles draining his cardio, he's on par with a 5'6" skinny Lionel Messi with no muscle.

"Got tired typing this tweet"

Funniest thing Rogan has ever said. Cue a podcast in the next fortnight where Schaub and Rogan talk shit about these dudes.

' Oh for sure, 100 percent '

B
They outright asked him in one of the tweets if he has cardio issues and Joe said he didn't he's only "old".

So is Joe immune to this apparent cardio issues from muscle? I just think it's funny they caught him in a trap, either admit you have shit cardio from your roided up physique or deny it and make your theory other people do look hypocritical.

Also some of the best NBA/NFL players have a ridiculous amount of muscle and don't have any cardio issues.

JJ Watt played some of the most snaps in the entire league and is also one of the most muscular guys in the league, where are the cardio issues?
Ya but can jj watt win de toure le france

Joe Rogan has stated many times during Tyron's fights that he believes his muscle mass makes him susceptible to cardio issues and always seems to think he's "minutes away from gassing" or "looks tired". I know many people on Sherdog have talked about Rogan's commentary of Woodley fights. CT Fletcher is a body builder and youtube personality and has worked out with Woodley in the past:

Those 2 combined do not know 1% about fighting as rogan. He's been doing it his entire life. Whether it was tai kwon do or bjj. not to mention he's been a commentator forever.. I think he knows just a tad more than a couple of bodybuilders...

Body builders speaking on athletic ability lol

"I play real sports. I'm not trying to be the best at exercising." - Kenny Fucking Powers.

How dare someone who isn't me has an opinion!

Fuck everything about that guy I don't agree with! I hope terrible things happen to him!!

Cali not only showed me how2make delicious&nutritious food outta junk,he also taught me lil math&how2get the most outta my $,most importantly it only took 5min.of this Cali guy2make me question everything i ever learned, beleived in&know over the past 36yrs. come2find out im not the person my family&friends no,im not who i thought i was...5min. of Cali muscle made me realize that im a racist..i hate the new me:(.jk.im not racist,but i was4the length of the video.lol
Bet you think Kevin hart movies are great too right

Joe is being really nice to a few meatheads that he could beat the fuck out of.

Let's just come out and say the truth. Joe rogan could beat the shit out of both in the same day!

Back