Bodybuilders CT Fletcher & Kali Muscle Grill Joe Rogan Over Tyron Woodley Comments

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Joe Rogan has stated many times during Tyron's fights that he believes his muscle mass makes him susceptible to cardio issues and always seems to think he's "minutes away from gassing" or "looks tired". I know many people on Sherdog have talked about Rogan's commentary of Woodley fights. CT Fletcher is a body builder and youtube personality and has worked out with Woodley in the past:

I'm not surprised he types in all caps.

I wonder if dat hyphy mud is USADA approved?

Wow, the comments after Cole Miller's tweet really started ripping into Fletcher and Kali. :D

Why do bodybuilders think they know something about how muscles affect you in a pro MMA fight?

Cole get cut after his last loss? If so, lets please have Cole Miller vs Kali Muscle in the RIZIN openweight GP

Kali Muscle/CT Fletcher, the natty kings have spoken.

Im glad Rogan is getting shit...Im tired of his explosive/athletic talk, I hoped they gave him shit before.....Its too late now.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

Does CT Fletcher know that his caps lock is on? I hate when people type in all caps, it looks like a retarded kid writing

Either of those two would die of exhaustion halfway through the first round of an MMA fight lol.

Unathletic steroid users with massive inferiority complexes that would get exhausted walking up stairs get mad on Twitter because Rogan made a completely fair statement about muscle mass hindering cardiovascular ability. Sweet.

Rogan seems like such a good dude.

Last edited:
What's he going to say? That he does gas quickly? Next he's going to say he can wipe his own ass.

Back