• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bo kneed him in the nuts. Hard.

That's what I thought. Wasn't sure because commentators didn't seem to talk about it, but you guys confirm it.
Probably shilling for the UFC since they decided to make him the new poster boy or something. They dare not say anything negative against the dude the UFC will probably be giving an easy path to the title.

Is there a chance that this can be overturned or zero chance? Sorry, not sure how these overturn thing works outside of being popped for illegal drugs

I didn't see the knee but saw his reaction and assumed something wasn't quite right.

Is there a chance that this can be overturned or zero chance? Sorry, not sure how these overturn thing works outside of being popped for illegal drugs
None, outside of drug busts i dont know of any fight thats been overturned for any other reason.

It was EXTREMELY obvious. It was a knee straight to the balls. Right in front of the camera.

OK. I assumed it was low at the time but just wanted proper confirmation because the replays after the fight were poor.

That was a hard nut shot Bo landed on Pickett. Can't believe it wasn't called. Obvious knee.

Gif thanks to Kaz
Nah, it was a clean shot to the upper medial compartment of the thigh, possibly impacting the gracillis muscle.

The first gif in your thread shows it from a better angle I think

My bad

AssuredSardonicCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Need to see a replay but Jamie’s face said it was low
Anyone has gifs of the nut shot? Picket grimaced pretty bad
Any gifs or video cuts i saw nothing...
It wasn’t clear from the camera angle though. We are all just going off Pickett’s facial reaction. Plenty have faked a low blow to get the ref to stop things.
I didn't see the knee but saw his reaction and assumed something wasn't quite right.
Gif is in the OP now - it is one of the most obvious low blows I have ever seen.

Back