Social Bloomberg editor-in-chief privately called the Chinese regime "Nazis" but wanted to support them.

He's not that good. But compared to everyone else, and all recent PMs, he is much better. Guy is at least not ignoring issues at hand.

Japan needs an arsenal of thermonuclear weapons. I think Babcock & Wilcox, Bechtel, URS, Aecom, Flour, SAIC and Lockheed Martin are all excited about the prospects.

Japan needs an arsenal of thermonuclear weapons. I think Babcock & Wilcox, Bechtel, URS, Aecom, Flour, SAIC and Lockheed Martin are all excited about the prospects.
Japan does. What's nuts is so many Japanese think Japan is safe because Japan is peaceful. That's not why Japan is safe at all. It's amazing. And yes Japan needs nukes and needs offensive capability

Japan does. What's nuts is so many Japanese think Japan is safe because Japan is peaceful. That's not why Japan is safe at all. It's amazing. And yes Japan needs nukes and needs offensive capability

At the very least, the Japan Self Defense Forces should be legitimized in the constitution. Isn't there supposed to be a referendum on Article 9 at some point this year?

At the very least, the Japan Self Defense Forces should be legitimized in the constitution. Isn't there supposed to be a referendum on Article 9 at some point this year?
Abe has been trying that for a while. Hopefully it happens soon. NK is no joke. They can do damage and Japan won't be able to respond

Abe has been trying that for a while. Hopefully it happens soon. NK is no joke. They can do damage and Japan won't be able to respond
Japan can use the NK excuse but the real threat is China. Chinese social narrative talks about how foreigners humilated and exploited China. They won't have forgotten Imperial Japan's WW2 atrocities, and will want to get back at Japan. Then there is the Senkaku issue.

Anyone who read Bloomberg's headlines over the past several years could tell this is what was going on. Bloomberg consistently would write fawning articles and headlines about China. I refused to click because I don't want to give Bloomberg any money and their articles are superficial fluff anyway.

What else do you expect from something owned by Mike Bloomberg.

Japan can use the NK excuse but the real threat is China. Chinese social narrative talks about how foreigners humilated and exploited China. They won't have forgotten Imperial Japan's WW2 atrocities, and will want to get back at Japan. Then there is the Senkaku issue.
Yes China really used the Senkaku as an excuse to attack Japanese firms. I've seen a lot of maneuvers here and I feel like they are for retaking small islands. China is a threat and will only grow more so. But I feel Japan just wants to sit under the US and it's nuclear umbrella. A lot of delusional about how the world really is, here

The USA is playing divide and conquer.
If east asian countries attack each other, they really deserve to be screwed

The USA is playing divide and conquer.
If east asian countries attack each other, they really deserve to be screwed

The issues would all exist independently of the US.

I'ma unironically post a Bloomberg link right now.

(do you know what this is all about?)

Last edited:
I'ma unironically post a Bloomberg link right now.

(do you know what this is all about?)

Guy was doing mahjong which is illegal if done for money with reporters. Which was braking social distancing rules. It's mostly a BS scandal.

Guy was doing mahjong which is illegal if done for money with reporters. Which was braking social distancing rules. It's mostly a BS scandal.

Oh, that's lame as fuck.

There's 12 "guests" browsing this thread, ElKarlo.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Oh, that's lame as fuck.

There's 12 "guests" browsing this thread, ElKarlo.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
It's a nothing burger if there ever was one. Abe isn't great but he's so much better than the next rival. Basically everyone besides him is a derpasarous
People like to watch or view these days. Don't like to do it themselves man.

Back