Social Bloomberg editor-in-chief privately called the Chinese regime "Nazis" but wanted to support them.

Dude, you're making like 3 anti-China posts a day. I get that it's an easy cause to rally support for, but there doesn't seem to be a practical solution.

Were in a war, the Chinese know it but the dumbass west especially the left prefers to suck them off.

Sanction and embargoes or hope greed will do them in just as it raised them up.

The real economic left doesnt suck them off

Were in a war, the Chinese know it but the dumbass west especially the left prefers to suck them off.

Sanction and embargoes or hope greed will do them in just as it raised them up.
It's not the left, it is Corporate America and the Globalists who want to remove self-reliance and independence from nations.

Dude, you're making like 3 anti-China posts a day. I get that it's an easy cause to rally support for, but there doesn't seem to be a practical solution.
The O.P. is important news. And not something that fits into any of the virus related threads. I am just making threads on subject matter I feel is not going to be noticed by the average news reader.

China and China related stuff is the most serious issues right now.

Then tell them BBC is pirating their fake news, that's my source - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52161995

Still there's a difference in "accused" and "found guilty", in this times of pandemic I'm not sure on who to trust tho.
This is all a little insane.
So you know who to trust and you trust them blindly?

I kinda understand any person at such point of view thinking I'm insane to believe both sides are full of it.. Non ducor, duco.

So you know who to trust and you trust them blindly?

I kinda understand any person at such point of view thinking I'm insane to believe both sides are full of it.. Non ducor, duco.

No, the story and situation is insane.

What is the end that people want here? @MVelsor.

Not war, right? Seems like cutting off trade would damage both countries and would lessen our ability to influence them. They are horrible, but if we're not prepared to do something about it, I don't think that we should be throwing rocks at the nest.

Given the craven behavior of our media and many of our corporations toward the CCP, I think it is becoming clear that our extensive trade ties to China have given them far too much ability to influence us.

No, the story and situation is insane.
Oh, very well then... For a moment I was expecting something like You have to believe <CNN|BBC|Fox|younameit>, wew!

<13>

Given the craven behavior of our media and many of our corporations toward the CCP, I think it is becoming clear that our extensive trade ties to China have given them far too much ability to influence us.

When two countries trade with each other, they both have the ability to influence the other. Again, without a ton of knowledge here, I think we can do more good by maintaining somewhat good relations than we can by turning overtly hostile.

I'm not disagreeing with you, let's presume Fox is right, that's just one point, the Trump administration is widely known for burning bridges with smaller allies. Ask any person not living in US, including me.
That you posted fake news doesn't matter. What's important is that you started a conversation.

It's how liberals justify fake news and lies. Sure it may be a lie, but don't worry about that, it starts a discussion about the bigger picture.

"let's presume Fox is right (that this never happened and it's all just lies), that's just one point, the Trump administration is widely known for burning bridges with smaller allies. Ask any person not living in US, including me."

Berlin officials suggested the U.S. even hijacked a shipment of masks in Thailand that was bound for Germany, although one Berlin official later backtracked from his statement.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-up-medical-supplies-angering-canada-germany/

3M denies German officials' allegations that a mask shipment was diverted to the US
https://www.businessinsider.com/3m-...-germany-diverted-united-states-report-2020-4

Last edited:
In marketing you learn that product name is important, ideally you want it to reflect the essence or purpose of your product. Puma comes to mind for example, it draws parallels to the strength and agility of a big cat, which is a good and relevant image for exercise apparel.

There's no reason to call your news station "Bloomberg" expect pure narcissism. It irks me just to look at it.

When two countries trade with each other, they both have the ability to influence the other. Again, without a ton of knowledge here, I think we can do more good by maintaining somewhat good relations than we can by turning overtly hostile.

That was certainly the optimistic feeling in the early part of this century. But it hasn't played out that way. When we look at the current situation after a few decades of robust trade, the Chinese Communist Party can influence LeBron James to take a stand against Hong Kong. They can get Bloomberg News to kill a story they don't like. If we are influencing them in a similar way, I'm unaware of it.

It'd be great if we could influence them to stop their trademark communist religious oppression of Christians, Buddhists, and especially Muslims, not to mention smaller groups like the Falun Gong. It'd be great if we could somehow use our influence to help them steer clear of totalitarian social credit policies. But they aren't any less hard line or any more sensitive to human rights issues than they were prior to trade normalization.

The end-result should be moving manufacturing out of China. Moving as much back home as possible and the rest to other countries.
We should never ever be reliant on China for anything.
Our media should do a better job at calling them out for the genocide they are perpertrating
Our government should sanction their top officials and try to bring war-crimes charges against them
If the West was able to take the USSR head on for decades, it has no excuse to to confront the Chinese regime. Only the greedy corporate elites and their shills want to support China.

The idea that the West can somehow make countries more tolerant and open up if the West went soft on them is naieve. It didn't work in China and didn't work in Saudi. All these regimes only use Western naievety (real or feigned) to buid up their power, carrying out some window dressing reforms, but in essense keeping their fascist underpinning.
This. We shouldn't treat China like it's some emerging country that wants to join the world. Saudi Arabia is a good example. The are trading and doing well, yet there is no path towards democracy.
We shouldn't appease China, as it is just like the literal Hitler, is taking advantage of our weakness. How long until like Russia, China starts taking bites out of its neighbors?
Total decoupling is the best answer. As well as cresting a true Nato like Chinese containment alliance

Mike Bloomberg himself has admitted that his propaganda rag bows to Chinese censorship in order to operate within the regime.

This is analogous to American companies who aided and abetted the Nazi party.

It’s treason.

President Trump I call on you to arrest Michael Bloomberg and seize all of his assets.
Word man. I liked bloomberg as a news organization. But they have clearly turned into a shill due to greed. Bloomberg is s traitor and I'm glad he was so thoroughly embarrassed. As you said, arrest him and seize his assets. He is a traitor

It's how liberals justify fake news and lies. Sure it may be a lie, but don't worry about that, it starts a discussion about the bigger picture.

"let's presume Fox is right (that this never happened and it's all just lies), that's just one point, the Trump administration is widely known for burning bridges with smaller allies. Ask any person not living in US, including me."

Berlin officials suggested the U.S. even hijacked a shipment of masks in Thailand that was bound for Germany, although one Berlin official later backtracked from his statement.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-up-medical-supplies-angering-canada-germany/

3M denies German officials' allegations that a mask shipment was diverted to the US
https://www.businessinsider.com/3m-...-germany-diverted-united-states-report-2020-4
Shit man, what a bore eh?

Hey, whatcha think of my socks? Don't they look tight?
IMG_20200416_01143270598226a48d4b3e64e.jpg

Hit like if you do, alright? everything's cool now, let's roll :v

edit: rewritten in a much better mood, I love you mary jane.

Last edited:
Back