• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

It's aite tho

cos BLASPHEMOUS is here to save the day from pastel pink colored fancy pants molasses speed bronyvania

blasphemous.jpg

I'd say it's ok. Definitely not as good as SotN though. The gameplay is pretty solid and it helps to skip all the story.

Glad I did. It is the shit. Beat it many times and it didn't get old. The bro names are the best, too.

Dude thank you again for this. Broforce might be one of my favorite games ever. I just finished it on Normal (killed satan) but for some reason the percentage is below 80% complete still. Not sure why.

I have started a new game on hard (Apparently the game does have multiple difficulties now). I enjoy this game so much even if I die a ton. I am so much better now that I mostly know what each bro does and how to use them. This is huge. On hard if someone breaths on you then you are dead. So far I am doing fine but I do expect the game to be ridiculously brutal as I proceed. So far the one bro quests are the hardest due to not getting any more lives through the level. Friggin love this game. I couldn't believe how many bro's were in it. I haven't looked at how many but it's a lot. The last one I unlocked was Bro Lee which was awesome. Pretty sure there aren't any more.

Dude thank you again for this. Broforce might be one of my favorite games ever. I just finished it on Normal (killed satan) but for some reason the percentage is below 80% complete still. Not sure why.

I have started a new game on hard (Apparently the game does have multiple difficulties now). I enjoy this game so much even if I die a ton. I am so much better now that I mostly know what each bro does and how to use them. This is huge. On hard if someone breaths on you then you are dead. So far I am doing fine but I do expect the game to be ridiculously brutal as I proceed. So far the one bro quests are the hardest due to not getting any more lives through the level. Friggin love this game. I couldn't believe how many bro's were in it. I haven't looked at how many but it's a lot. The last one I unlocked was Bro Lee which was awesome. Pretty sure there aren't any more.

Its even better on hard, ma- bro. I think it has a community level editor too. Astounding how they haven't made a second one.

Its even better on hard, ma- bro. I think it has a community level editor too. Astounding how they haven't made a second one.

I would love a follow up. Not sure how they can make it better but I'm fine with more of the same. New levels, new bro's, updated visuals!

It's April 2022 and we still have greedy/shameless companies like 2K charging $7 a month for a monthly subscription service for an almost 9 year old game (GTA Online) with no inherent value and Kogi Igarashi is over here like.. Here is some free DLC for a cool crossover character from an Ubisoft game.

Spoiler alert is is Aurora from Child of Light.

It's April 2022 and we still have greedy/shameless companies like 2K charging $7 a month for a monthly subscription service for an almost 9 year old game (GTA Online) with no inherent value and Kogi Igarashi is over here like.. Here is some free DLC for a cool crossover character from an Ubisoft game.

You sure that’s not an April fools joke?

You sure that’s not an April fools joke?

Positive. 11.3 Gig update on my console and it's on all the official sites on YouTube. lol not sure why they would pick a relatively unknown character like Aurora as an April Fools joke anyways.

Yikes this character looks awful. It makes my eyes bleed, don't think I'll be coming back for that. It seriously reminds me of those MUGEN fighters where people throw in fighters with completely different art styles and it just doesn't work based on the engine it was created in. She looks horribly out of place.

Picked this up a while ago, but it is still in my backlog. I want to get the physicals for the Curse of the Moon games, but they are ridiculously expensive. I think those have more of a following than the actual game.

So this game just dropped. It's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Castlevania games like Symphony of the Night. In theory I should be all over this game because I loved Symphony of the night and most any game like it. However every time I have looked at bloodstained I'm just not into it. I wanted to see what my fellow Sherdog gamers think of it. Something about the artstyle and overall look of the game puts me off. I also don't like the sound effects or how the characters look so Anime. A recent 2d metroid style game that I did love was Hollow Knight. This game I guess I might try some day when it's on sale. What's your take?

Finally played this on gamepass. I really underestimated it. The mechanics are excellent. Out of all of the games I got gamepass for it has been the most fun. Very happy I'm finally playing it.

Finally played this on gamepass. I really underestimated it. The mechanics are excellent. Out of all of the games I got gamepass for it has been the most fun. Very happy I'm finally playing it.
I slept on this too and finally played it in 2021 – two years after release. Really fun game. Glad you're all up in it and feeling it this time.