Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Bitch just wants a new wing on her 3 million dollar mansion in her new white suburb

The fuck has a bunch of unvaccinated twats showing up when they were told not to got to do with BLM, and why are you wishing me to feel in danger in the work place? Nasty.

I hope that no one finds that you unfairly target people of color.

And just like that, the War Room supported BLM..

The right loves blm now

More like they are pointing out how hilariously hypocritical, malicious, inconsistent and insane the MSM and government is. Time to shame and clamp down on the Anti Vaxxers... unless they are BLM!!!! Dun dun dun!

I've yet to see the MSM drill down into the groups not getting vaccinates. Also the illegals, are they vaccinated?

Did I claim the right loved BLM?
I never said you did, but there are multiple posts on the first page saying so. Wonder why you didn't quote them too...

It's so funny seeing the arbitrary and irrational lines that people draw in politics. People won't bat an eye at things like slave labor, wealth inequality, and killing an endless number of civilians overseas, but God forbid you have to inject yourself with something that stops you from dying. That's what's really worth revolting over lol.

Blacks and rednecks together again. Almost pre 1861 all over.

410ptdPCVGL.jpg

Reactions: JSN
Why would you feel you are in danger if you are vaccinated?
Well a colleague was pretty sick catching it after being double-vaxxed, I had to go get tested as a few others did. I don't really want to have to stitch people up at work workload wise, I'm not a dickhead.

More like they are pointing out how hilariously hypocritical, malicious, inconsistent and insane the MSM and government is. Time to shame and clamp down on the Anti Vaxxers... unless they are BLM!!!! Dun dun dun!

I've yet to see the MSM drill down into the groups not getting vaccinates. Also the illegals, are they vaccinated?
Did you check under your bed for illegals last night?

It's so funny seeing the arbitrary and irrational lines that people draw in politics. People won't bat an eye at things like slave labor, wealth inequality, and killing an endless number of civilians overseas, but God forbid you have to inject yourself with something that stops you from dying. That's what's really worth revolting over lol.
Yes, “having to inject yourself with something,” is a perfectly fine line to draw, and a great reason to revolt...

I simply cannot imagine anything more important than the ability to make your own health choices free of corporate and government coercion.

And just like that, the War Room supported BLM.

While I loathe platitudes, I welcome actual change to redress inequality. Kudos to BLM for identifying an actual policy which disproportionately affects black people.

They’ll spin anything around to support their stupid victimized narrative. Funny how their 12% of the population is brought up in this instance, but they’ll never mention it when it comes to crime stats. It’s all bullshit. This vaccination mandate affects everyone.

I hope that no one finds that you unfairly target people of color.
No one I kicked out of my building was black. I know you have a problem with me but you are barking up the wrong tree so shush up.

It’s pretty obvious, right? The history of institutional racism using blacks as guinea pigs for experiments like Tuskegee is exactly the reason for the distrust.
You talking about the airmen? If so, do tell. Don't know much other than they performed really well.

I never said you did, but there are multiple posts on the first page saying so. Wonder why you didn't quote them too...
Because they're tongue in cheek and not actual claims. It's drawing attention to the right changing their narrative of the past 5 years that BLM is a Soros ran Marxist puppet that has corrupt leaders who are actually trying to hurt black people, and now suddenly the right will be acting as if they believe BLM are honest actors and are trying to help black people. And the majoritiy of those posts are right wingers saying it about themselves, so I don't even know if they joking or not and I'm not sure they know themselves.

Because they're tongue in cheek and not actual claims. It's drawing attention to the right changing their narrative of the past 5 years that BLM is a Soros ran Marxist puppet that has corrupt leaders who are actually trying to hurt black people, and now suddenly the right will be acting as if they believe BLM are honest actors and are trying to help black people.
And yet you thought I was making an actual claim. Interesting. :)

And yet you thought I was making an actual claim. Interesting. :)
That doesn't really work as a joke, it doesn't highlight any hypocrisy. It's like the equivalent of "I know you are bu what am I?".

That doesn't really work as a joke, it doesn't highlight any hypocrisy. It's like the equivalent of "I know you are bu what am I?".
Sure it does. Remember, you quoted me first. Yet for some reason you saw those posts on the first page and agreed with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back