Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Man, the reading comprehension in this forum is abysmal. I didn't say every single policy proposed by anyone who is even remotely considered left is full of nuance, I'm saying there are many positions on the left that have nuance. This thread is about one such position, dealing with the reality of the consequences of past trauma and two current problems.

It doesn't even say that the virus isn't real, vaccines are bad, or that we shouldn't do anything about it. The point is that a mandate solution opens the door for racists to take advantage of it, and inevitably punishes people who have an understandable reason to be vaccine hesitant. That's not a hyper-partisan position, it's not an obvious conclusion without an understanding of the past and present, and it calls for a more complex solution.

Well, yeah. So its not nuanced. This outcome was was predicted by every thinking person literally as soon as the idea of vax passports were proposed.

tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Afternoon Counsellor

That's usually the connotation when the term "guinea pigs" is used. Anyway, I'm tired of hearing people cite things that weren't a pandemic as valid grounds for not taking a vaccine that people in other parts of the world are dying to get.

They can have my two doses. I recognize my white privilege and I will #stepback and wait my turn after all the PoC in the third world have received their doses + boosters.

They can have my two doses. I recognize my white privilege and I will #stepback and wait my turn after all the PoC in the third world have received their doses + boosters.
Well, it's a stupid hill to die on but knock yourself out.

Well, yeah. So its not nuanced. This outcome was was predicted by every thinking person literally as soon as the idea of vax passports were proposed.

Exactly. People were talking about incremental government overreach once this nonsense started and we are seeing it happening. What is most shocking is how enthusiastically the lefties and pro-vaxxers are not only cheering this on and encouraging it, but directly and indirectly participating in the push for more tyranny and corporate and government control. It is insane.

The left has an incredibly strong totalitarian side and they will use extreme authoritarian means to push their views and ideologies on others. Lefties are nasty people.

Lets not forget @fingercuffs was also bragging about throwing some people out. It would be ashame if BLM paid her place of business a visit.
The fuck has a bunch of unvaccinated twats showing up when they were told not to got to do with BLM, and why are you wishing me to feel in danger in the work place? Nasty.

Well, it's a stupid hill to die on but knock yourself out.

What is stupid about sacrificing for the less privileged? I am also willing to give my two jabs (or whatever the number will be in the future) to someone who feels they need it more.

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long. There has been a lot of talk over the last month about dumb or ignorant "red state" people not getting vaccinated. Surely they knew that most of those "red state" people they were talking about were minorities.

Media has been ignoring this obvious issue for months now.
For real lol.

None of them usually have the balls to call out certain large segments of the anti vax population.

A lot of people brought up 6 months ago that the black population is notoriously anti vax and a lot of dorks here demanded proof and said we had no statistics or proof of that accusation.

Well, here ya go. This is the part where the media discards the useful idiots

Last edited:
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long. There has been a lot of talk over the last month about dumb or ignorant "red state" people not getting vaccinated. Surely they knew that most of those "red state" people they were talking about were minorities.

They've been trying to make it seem like all the unvaccinated people are crazy Trumpers but the people who haven't had their brains melted by propaganda know whats up.

The fuck has a bunch of unvaccinated twats showing up when they were told not to got to do with BLM, and why are you wishing me to feel in danger in the work place? Nasty.
Karma? You were acting pretty chipper about having the power to throw people out of the business you work at.

in before "oh now the right loves the BLM"
The enemy of of my enemy is my friend
EXJkf8-WsAA7XHW.jpg

BLM taking this is as a racist angle towards POC is misplaced. These mandates are class warfare personified. 99%+ of the population are plebs, and that includes every race the technocrats (call them whatever) at the top want to control.

build-back-better-8833314478.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It's like we're speaking two different languages. You're not addressing any of my points, are you just glossing over my posts and looking for a word or two to base your entire strawman of a response on?

How will this change the leftist narrative on vaccines? Well it won't.

The people who assault others based on vaccine mandates are pieces of shit, and idiots who drone on about tyranny are unaware of hundreds of years of SCOTUS precedent regarding the governments role in health care emergencies.

I hope that's answered all the partisan questions regarding the OP's video.

The left hates BLM now.

Back