1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by PainIsLIfe, Sep 21, 2021.

1. PainIsLIfe Steel Belt

Seventy-two percent of black people in this city from ages 18 to 44 are unvaccinated. So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?” she added.

Chivona Newsome suggested that if these incidents continue, Black Lives Matter could revolt to exact justice like it did after George Floyd’s death.

“We’re putting this city on notice, that your mandate will not be another racist social-distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat; that is a promise,” she said. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”

Kimberly Bernard, the co-founder of the Black Women’s March, echoed the charge that COVID restrictions are being weaponized against minorities.

“We are serving notice on the mayor, on the governor, on the restaurant industry that we will not allow for you to use this pandemic, vaccination cards, and masks as another reason to be racist, to put us in prison. Because there’s enough of us in there,” she said.

A man from Rise and Resist, a direct-action group that formed in resistance to the 2016 election of former president Donald Trump, turned the conversation to the partisan blame game that’s exploded amid the pandemic.

“The Republican Party and elected officials and pundits on Fox News try to blame the entirety of the unvaccinated COVID crisis on black people, even though black people are twelve percent of the population,” he said.

But while the speaker said the political Right is guilty of pinning the pandemic on the unvaccinated, of whom many are blacks, a female African American in the crowd told National Review a different tale.

A college student with experience in the restaurant industry, Maya, who did not provide her last name, said her community is struggling to recognize that Democrats, not Republicans, are spearheading vaccine mandates and therefore resurrecting racial discrimination and conflict.

“Most black people aren’t going to acknowledge that the Democratic Party has disenfranchised us. Malcom X said it’s fox and wolves. The fox pretends to be your friend to your face but passes laws behind your back to harm you. The wolf is not your friend, they don’t like you, and they treat you as such. But who do you respect more? Black people tend to fall for the fox,” Maya said.

She said her job is in jeopardy now because she’s refused the vaccine, another issue of economic equity that she says Democrats are not acknowledging.

“This vaccine mandate is disproportionately affecting people of color. People shouldn’t be forced to do it. It’s ‘for your health,’ but they’re willing to ruin people’s lives to protect against a virus with over a 99 percent survival rate. . . . This is going to be the new Jim Crow, and it’s going to affect mostly people of color,” she said.

So what now from the leftist overlords?

2. Matsukaze Green Belt

I was wondering how long before BLM began to revolt against the mandate.

Paradigm, Rygu, thehighking and 11 others like this.
  3. Scerpi Silver Belt

Uh oh...

C'mon Don Lemon... Get to shaming them... Please, do it.

4. Horse Style Gold Belt

Wonder how CNN is gonna spin this to blame White Supremacy and the Orange Boogieman.

5. Fugazy You sure about that, that that’s why?

Well this could get sporty

AZ103 and evansusmc2 like this.
  6. Fox by the Sea Lighthouse Keeper Platinum Member

in before "oh now the right loves the BLM"

7. BudKing8806 Brown Belt

8. Death By Samson Silver Belt

Those damn Republicans and their vaccine mandates to keep minorities down....oh wait, never mind.

9. Diogenes of Sinope Red Belt

it doesnt matter; racism has nothing to do with race. Larry Elder is a white supremacist remember.
    Racism is having any opinion that goes against the dem narrative.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  10. Amerikuracana Life allows the illusion of relativity Banned

BLM is awakening to resist those the “left” was resisting in the first place.. was bound to happen. The propaganda networks will make them go away now. This was always about the will and wishes of lobbyists, and never about helping black people, of course.

11. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

BLM gives black people a bad name

It's like gay pride parades stereotyping all gay people as hyper sexualized girly men. Good job.

Retards, everywhere

12. Misfit23 Red Belt

Conservatives and BLM on the same side. As expected.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  13. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

And just like that, the War Room supported BLM.

While I loathe platitudes, I welcome actual change to redress inequality. Kudos to BLM for identifying an actual policy which disproportionately affects black people.

14. GolovKing Brown Belt

This probably will cause Democrats to lose some minority votes if they aren't careful. Not just blacks but a lot of Latinos I know are pissed off about these vaccine mandates

fedorthegoat777 likes this.
  15. M3t4tr0n Sherriff of Sherfront

The right loves blm now

16. bad mojo Purple Belt

Not only the covid narrative is collapsing, but one or two more are going down with it. Maybe something good comes out of this, after all.

AZ103, uppercutbus, Paradigm and 12 others like this.
  17. Scerpi Silver Belt

No... lol

But I'm looking forward to sitting back and watching how this plays out.

My guess is that the Left MSM will avoid any discussion of this topic. I'll be shocked if any news orgs like CNN even acknowledge it.

AZ103, Paradigm, Kal-El and 12 others like this.
  18. KAZSoliloquy Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

if they don’t want to get vaccinated, that’s their right, though i don’t expect private businesses or spaces will welcome their presence. that’s a simple consequence that must also be respected.

as for not allowing police to use the vaccine mandates to racially profile and target people of color, i’m 100% with that. cops will find any excuse to rough up black people so a preemptive “don’t even try it” is awesome in my book.

FinalFight likes this.
  19. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins Platinum Member

It’s pretty obvious, right? The history of institutional racism using blacks as guinea pigs for experiments like Tuskegee is exactly the reason for the distrust.

20. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Orange Man is against mandates. Fox News is way more chill on mandates. Pretty funny take.

"A man from Rise and Resist, a direct-action group that formed in resistance to the 2016 election of former president Donald Trump, turned the conversation to the partisan blame game that’s exploded amid the pandemic.

“The Republican Party and elected officials and pundits on Fox News try to blame the entirety of the unvaccinated COVID crisis on black people, even though black people are twelve percent of the population,” he said.

Is Fox News really blaming black people? Last I checked they were calling out Fauci and his illegal funding of GOF.

Robocok and thehighking like this.