Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

if they don’t want to get vaccinated, that’s their right, though i don’t expect private businesses or spaces will welcome their presence. that’s a simple consequence that must also be respected.

as for not allowing police to use the vaccine mandates to racially profile and target people of color, i’m 100% with that. cops will find any excuse to rough up black people so a preemptive “don’t even try it” is awesome in my book.

Lmao. Police don't want to even interact with black folks. Too much liability. Stay ignorant.

BLM is a joke just like the right wingers.

Inequality is sky high in America, specifically in Black America...............and these idiots rather retaliate over vaccines and criminals running away from the police.

Typical Virtue Signaling cunts....Just focusing on what the news shows them.

Uh oh...

C'mon Don Lemon... Get to shaming them... Please, do it.
do-it-just-do-it-ben-stiller-gif-4445206

url

Last edited:
I'll take the unpopular stance that black people are welcome to eat in the same restaurants that I do.

It's about goddamn time the dumbass commies found something legitimate to complain about that actually affects decent black people instead of wasting their time rallying behind career criminals.

This is going to get interesting. How are the politicians going to handle this? They have equated non vaccers to far right extremist when it just isn’t the case. Also LOL at BLM adding “restaurant industry” in there.

Not surprising as vaccine passports would be weighted against minorities who are less likely to be vaccinated.

I don't see much traction from this. BLM already served their purpose, Orange Man is gone. They're old news and the legacy media has moved on. The same people they painted as victims needing a voice and equity while Trump was in office are now labeled selfish ignoramuses.

So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?” she added.

Chivona Newsome suggested that if these incidents continue, Black Lives Matter could revolt to exact justice like it did after George Floyd’s death.

Evidence that the black racists are as incapable of rational thought and behavior during a pandemic as are the white racists.

The history of institutional racism using blacks as guinea pigs for experiments like Tuskegee is exactly the reason for the distrust.

The Tuskegee experiments did not use black people as pharmaceutical "guinea pigs" - in other words, black people did not receive untested drugs to see how they would fair.

In a way, what happened was even worse. Men with syphilis were not told they had syphilis and a proven drug that could have successfully treated the disease - penicillin - was never administered.

Many, many people (including most African Americans) are ignorant of the facts surrounding Tuskegee.

The Tuskegee experiments did not use black people as pharmaceutical "guinea pigs" - in other words, black people did not receive untested drugs to see how they would fair.

In a way, what happened was even worse. Men with syphilis were not told they had syphilis and a proven drug that could have successfully treated the disease - penicillin - was never administered.

Many, many people (including most African Americans) are ignorant of the facts surrounding Tuskegee.
They were used as guinea pigs for the experiment. They were never told the true purpose of the study and were used to study the effects of syphilis while never being informed of their syphilis diagnosis or given treatment for it. I never said “pharmaceutical” guinea pigs. What a stupid fucking thing to nitpick when you have to make up what I said to even justify it.

Back