Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Not sure why it would take a vaccine mandate to spark this off.
If's it's just a matter of demographic percentages, most of the measures have disproportionately effected lower income levels and the working poor.
It's not like all occupations can shift to working from home equally.

Not sure why it would take a vaccine mandate to spark this off.
If's it's just a matter of demographic percentages, most of the measures have disproportionately effected lower income levels and the working poor.
It's not like all occupations can shift to working from home equally.
Can you maybe elaborate a little more on this? I definitely agree with what I think you're saying, but I think I may be ignorant of some of the details you're referring to here.

The useful idiots are upset the cash flow stopped after Biden got in. Sounds like they're just posturing to get more money for their leaders. LOL at believing BLM cares about civil liberties when they spent last year burning cities and looting stores.

BLM is awakening to resist those the “left” was resisting in the first place.. was bound to happen. The propaganda networks will make them go away now. This was always about the will and wishes of lobbyists, and never about helping black people, of course.
Agreed. They were very strange bedfellows. They basically don’t share any beliefs and are in opposition to each other basically. Only took a long before this alliance of convenience fell apart

And just like clockwork, the usual goofy posters show up soon after to say this almost verbatim

<36>
Yeah most of them are so out of touch it’d be funny if their views weren’t so damaging

Ignoring the fact that you agree that personal health choices should be made by the government...

Why the hell do the vaccine makers need immunity from legal liability for their super “safe” vaccines?

Think that little contradiction might be riling up any non-chuds?
The government has been influencing personal health choices since this country's inception. This is nothing new.

Vaccine makers need protection because every medication has side effects, no matter how safe it is. Tylenol can devastate some people. If there weren't protections, the small handful of people having serious negative effects could sue Pfizer into the ground. Those people can still receive compensation, and justice can still be served if big pharma is proven to be responsible, but the risk tied to making a vaccine would be too high for any of these companies to even bother making one if there weren't protections. Then we would have no vaccines at all. This is a moot point anyways, since the vaccine is proven safe.

And just like that, the War Room supported BLM.

While I loathe platitudes, I welcome actual change to redress inequality. Kudos to BLM for identifying an actual policy which disproportionately affects black people.

Wait so it OK to mandate vaccines when it's whites that are being inconvenienced?

I'm vaccinatedbut against all forms of m!neatest regardless of race.

Can you maybe elaborate a little more on this? I definitely agree with what I think you're saying, but I think I may be ignorant of some of the details you're referring to here.

Despite welfare arrangements, the effect on peoples income from the harm to retail, manufacturing, construction etc, has been disproportionately borne by the lower income earners. We're seeing it here right now with the cessation of construction in Melbourne because their working conditions became a major source of spreading the infection. People that can't work from home.
Likewise the effects on education. Children in poorer households will have much more negative impact in terms of their comparative ability to school from home, with both the resources available to them and parental help.
In fact even the first line impacts of illness and death are disproportionately borne by the socially disadvantaged, both due to living conditions and their comparative access to quality of care.
So it seems strange to focus on vaccination, when presumably due to the demographics of income in America, all of these would have disproportionately impacted African Americans.

But even in attempting to express an ugly truth "Maya" is still brain fogged by partisanship and identity politics. Democrats are only interested in the black vote, but not really interested in truly improving black lives. Because if blacks really did what it takes to make serious improvements in their own lives and communities they would never vote Democrat again. Just go to any Democrat run city and see what they are doing for and to blacks. A handful get to be representation in the manor house and the rest suffer in a self-destructive hellscape.

Despite welfare arrangements, the effect on peoples income from the harm to retail, manufacturing, construction etc, has been disproportionately borne by the lower income earners. We're seeing it here right now with the cessation of construction in Melbourne because their working conditions became a major source of spreading the infection. People that can't work from home.
Likewise the effects on education. Children in poorer households will have much more negative impact in terms of their comparative ability to school from home, with both the resources available to them and parental help.
In fact even the first line impacts of illness and death are disproportionately borne by the socially disadvantaged, both due to living conditions and their comparative access to quality of care.
So it seems strange to focus on vaccination, when presumably due to the demographics of income in America, all of these would have disproportionately impacted African Americans.
Not sure how much you could do without having some disproportionate results. Aside from a better stimulus plan that would have taken care of the working class when we were attempting to get ahead of the spread.

They need to recognize this is not a racial issue they have equal access to vaccines as anybody else does and they need to get vaccinated and if they don't they can be kept out of the public square just like all the other dumb asses that don't value other people's health and well being.

Right... they need to "get vaccinated to protect the people who are already vaccinated."

So like, is this even an official BLM statement? Or is this just someone associated with BLM having their own stance? Is there an official BLM?

One of the quoted people was the co-founder of 1of the BLM chapters.

Not sure how much you could do without having some disproportionate results. Aside from a better stimulus plan that would have taken care of the working class when we were attempting to get ahead of the spread.

Yes, and as I pointed out, since there was disproportionate negative effects of both the health impacts and the measures used to reduce them, they are at cross purposes there. Is the disparate effect on employment and income less of an issue than the disparity of health outcomes? If everyone was completely self centred and decided based on their health risk and hip pocket, then of course that would overwhelmingly be an age divide.

Cool story bro.

Care to link me to any 5 year studies on Covid vaccine side effects?
5 year studies are used to observe extremely rare side effects. The overwhelming majority of serious side effects happen within 4-6 weeks. Anything else?

5 year studies are used to observe extremely rare side effects. The overwhelming majority of serious side effects happen within 4-6 weeks. Anything else?

So no?

Thought so.

So much for "proven safe".

Back