Black Fedor > Fedor

This kid is pathetic. He always gets at Fedor fans for nuthuggin', yet all he does is mention Fedor every chance he gets and makes threads about how he was never good.

I'm a huge Fedor fan and even I don't bring him up as much as TS does, truly sad lol.

Cormier is better for sure.. so is Jones and so is Cain.

As a huge Fedor fan, I don't mind admitting Cormier is the superior fighter.

Fedor was the best fighter of his era.
Cormier is the best fighter of this era.

Times change.

are you serious? you guys are pretty high on this wagon. you're all going to look real dumb when he loses decisively against the winner of Jones/Gus.

Come on, you're all amped up about the way he beat the shit out of Hendo, but does anyone believe that Jones or Gus wouldn't have finished Hendo? I think either of them would have finished Hendo more impressively than DC did. DC laid on him for a round and a half until old man Hendo's notoriously bad cardio became a factor. That super popular gif of DC throwing Hendo in the air would never have happened if Hendo wasn't too gassed to walk without stumbling.

How come TS, didn't include any GIF's of when fedor vs monson and cormier vs monson. they both fought monson ...?

Prime HW div in PRIDE > Any other HW div ever

Fedor used to fight consensus contenders and consensus no 2s, the closest that DC has come to doing this is b1tch talking about JBJ.

some Pride fans are like

"Spineless" Sylvia will wreck current HWs!
"Chinless" Arlovski will tool JDS!
"Hammer house brothers" Coleman and Randleman would tool DC in wrestling!
"Cro Cop" will beat Randy like he never has been!
"Warmaster" Barnett will submit Lesnar like slicing a cake!

laaaaaaaaaame

Decade of dominance > Whatever the f**k DC does in the next 5 years

You'll have to edit

Decade of dominance (feat.Zulu and HMC and lots of Japanese cans)

I scored that fight for Arona, as did many, if not most, others.

So you scored a fight in Rings based on the unified scoring system and seem to be deluded enough to think most others would have done the same, lol, I doubt that very much.

How come TS, didn't include any GIF's of when fedor vs monson and cormier vs monson. they both fought monson ...?

Because that doesn't fit the narrative he wants to tell. It's pretty obvious he's not fairly assessing both fighters, he picked gifs from when Fedor was passed his prime and is comparing him to DC who is currently in his prime.

It's honestly getting to a point where it's a little insulting to refer to DC as Black Fedor, as he's a lot better than Fedor ever was.

How, you ask?

Reason #1:

Fedor vs Bigfoot

2gtrree.jpg

DC vs Bigfoot

1315740283.gif

Reason #2:

Fedor vs Hendo:

10001940.gif

DC vs Hendo:

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

cormier_hendo_finish.gif

Reason #3:

DC didn't pad his record by fighting cans. He's 15-0, including 4 victories over former champions.

I'm not saying Fedor was bad by any means, but DC would have destroyed him, even in Fedor's "prime".

TS you're an idiot and your opinion means shit. Cormier himself has said he respects Fedor alot. So i doubt he thinks Fedor was a can crusher like a zit filled keyboard fattie like yourself does.

PS : I'm a huge Cormier fan, and he does remind me abit of prime Fedor. Sure Cormier has better wrestling but in his prime Fedor was tossing people around like nothing aswell.

Says one fighter is better than the other ever was; brings up fights that happened at the end of second fighters career.

Seriously? I mean Cormier is awesome, but seriously?

Fedor was already done, and fighting monson in his own organisation in Russia. Doesn't take a genius to know what would have happened had he actually gone and won that fight.

Hand picked opponent

TS you're an idiot and your opinion means shit. Cormier himself has said he respects Fedor alot. So i doubt he thinks Fedor was a can crusher like a zit filled keyboard fattie like yourself does.

PS : I'm a huge Cormier fan, and he does remind me abit of prime Fedor. Sure Cormier has better wrestling but in his prime Fedor was tossing people around like nothing aswell.

rustlemaina

Those reasons are valid to a point but anything can happen in MMA. Early 2000's fedor takes it, Fedor from 2009 and beyond loses and badly.

DC WOULD CRUSH FEDOR now but 10 years ago probly not so much, But I have been saying for a few years now that DC is the future GOAT. He will crush Jones and I think he will make it look easy. If you disagree then fine but to me JJ loses that fight. DC has crazy speed for his size and good hands also having some of the best wrestling ever helps alot too. If Cain and DC were to fight I would honestly bet money on DC cause I think he'd eventually get the KO. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cain win at all but my money would be on DC.

Says one fighter is better than the other ever was; brings up fights that happened at the end of second fighters career.

Seriously? I mean Cormier is awesome, but seriously?

yeah the TS is just wrong.

he should've posted K-1 Hunt almost wrestling off on fedor

Cormier never pads his record. His wins over Gary Frazier, John Devine, Lucas Browne, Tony Johnson, Jason Riley, Devin Cole, Dion Staring, and Patrick fucking Cummins is totally legit.

Top 10 fighters there. 50% of his record.

Hey don

Back