Black Fedor > Fedor

I love Cormier, but Fedor wouldn't change a weight class to avoid Cain and JDS

I love Fedor, but Cormier wouldn't hold out on signing with an entire promotion just to avoid fighting Brock Lesnar.

Cormier never avoided JDS.
Velasquez and Cormier are training partners. Fedor had no training partners to fight against. He didn't want to fight his brother, and maybe not Kharitanov either.

Ya I think him and Sergei were training partners at one point with Russian top team early in his Pride career. It would of been nice if they fought and they almost did in 04 GP but Nog ended up beating him and got a rematch with Fedor.

your showing GIF's of fedor when he was fighting his worst and GIF's of Cormier fighting his best. Doesn't matter that its against the same opponent.

Very true TS, you're going to get some hate though! Haha

DC didn't pad his record by fighting cans. He's 15-0, including 4 victories over former champions.

Yeah cause beating LEGENDS such as Patrick Cummins and Dion Staring is jaw-dropping.

Seriously though, your discussion is pointless saying that you provided "proof" (lol) seeing as they never fought and never will.

Cormier never pads his record. His wins over Gary Frazier, John Devine, Lucas Browne, Tony Johnson, Jason Riley, Devin Cole, Dion Staring, and Patrick fucking Cummins is totally legit.

Top 10 fighters there. 50% of his record.

Cormier never pads his record. His wins over Gary Frazier, John Devine, Lucas Browne, Tony Johnson, Jason Riley, Devin Cole, Dion Staring, and Patrick fucking Cummins is totally legit.

lol, beginning your MMA career =/= padding your record

Was DC supposed to debut against Overeem or JDS?

Jones, DC and Cain are the only fighters that I would put on or near Fedor's level. Prime for prime of course.

Fedor was an animal and the best of all time and these guys are also very special fighters.

Anderson huggers in this thread can suck it. Anderson is great but Fedor would have annihilated him in their primes.

Fedor is a poor man's DC

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

There's a difference between coming up and having Rashad pull out ten days before a fight and between fighting Hong Man Choi on New Year's Eve when you're already established as the HW "GOAT"

How about the fact that Cormier is doing this at 35 years old and Fedor is 37.

rustled.

Fedor isn't a can beater by any means

DC by now isnt surpass Fedor yet, but who knows, after beating Jones he already put himself in the same rank as Fedor

Back