Black Fedor > Fedor

abracadordosaco**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's honestly getting to a point where it's a little insulting to refer to DC as Black Fedor, as he's a lot better than Fedor ever was.

How, you ask?

Reason #1:

Fedor vs Bigfoot

2gtrree.jpg

DC vs Bigfoot

1315740283.gif

Reason #2:

Fedor vs Hendo:

10001940.gif

DC vs Hendo:

cormier_hendo_ragdoll.gif

cormier_hendo_finish.gif

Reason #3:

DC didn't pad his record by fighting cans. He's 15-0, including 4 victories over former champions.

I'm not saying Fedor was bad by any means, but DC would have destroyed him, even in Fedor's "prime".

I love Cormier, but Fedor wouldn't change a weight class to avoid Cain and JDS

I don't think Cormier would find it insulting to be referred to as Black Fedor - probably quite the contrary.

Fedor was a monster with no weaknesses in his day.

It's impossible to say anyone's outright better than Prime Fedor because Prime Fedor was about as close to invincible as a fighter gets.

I love Fedor but Cain and JDS would have put a whooping on Fedor. Problem with TS examples is those are several years after Fedor was a monster in Pride, hard to compare Cormier even though he is very old he hasnt had the number of fights, wars, that wear a career down. Lets bring this up 5 years from now and then compare.

Fedor was a monster with no weaknesses in his day.

It's impossible to say anyone's outright better than Prime Fedor because Prime Fedor was about as close to invincible as a fighter gets.

Fedor had weaknesses. Go rewatch his fight with Arona. He won but please don't act like he didn't have weaknesses.

I'll give TS a 9/10. The topic will troll 80% of sherdog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fedor had weaknesses. Go rewatch his fight with Arona. He won but please don't act like he didn't have weaknesses.

He had weaknesses, but not weaknesses to the point of hindrance.

I'm not trying to wave a Fedor flag in here, but he's as close to unbeatable as a fighter has ever been, in my opinion.

Old school grappling Fedor was a more complete fighter than current DC. DC is probably more powerful, but Fedor was more well rounded.

I love Fedor but Cain and JDS would have put a whooping on Fedor. Problem with TS examples is those are several years after Fedor was a monster in Pride, hard to compare Cormier even though he is very old he hasnt had the number of fights, wars, that wear a career down. Lets bring this up 5 years from now and then compare.

This makes sense. Still think he would do exactly what Cain did to JDS.

Cormier never avoided JDS.
Velasquez and Cormier are training partners. Fedor had no training partners to fight against. He didn't want to fight his brother, and maybe not Kharitanov either.

man this thread is going to get epic

Just being honest. Let's see my naysayers provide the PROOF I've provided.

No one can provide proof unless they fought.

They didn't fight each other. We'll never know.

Both are great fighters, end of the discussion.

Prime HW div in PRIDE > Any other HW div ever

Decade of dominance > Whatever the f**k DC does in the next 5 years

Fedor used to fight consensus contenders and consensus no 2s, the closest that DC has come to doing this is b1tch talking about JBJ.

Back