Black Fedor > Fedor

Fedor fought cans his whole carreer. He made his name off of fighting guys that the UFC fired because they lost...or no namers...or undersized heavies. Fedor entered the new era of MMA and was destroyed by average fighters...the end of Fedors carreer was pathetic, and he isnt even that old. Fedor wouldn't last a minute with DC, let alone any average UFC heavy, or most light heavyweights in the UFC for that matter.....Fedor=the most overhyped fighter ever.

DC > Prime Fedor.

idk how anyone can argue this. DC would ragdoll fedor.

lol, beginning your MMA career =/= padding your record

Was DC supposed to debut against Overeem or JDS?

Fedor fought Ricardo Arona in his fourth pro fight. DC fought a ton of lower tier fighters when he was coming up, a ton. Fedor had them sprinkled through his career. DC's resume is just not that impressive. His skills are ridiculous but his resume really has two potential top-5 guys (Bigfoot and Barnett) and then a bunch of people struggling to maintain top-10 status.

cormier fought in strikeforce almost immediately and even before beating bigfoot had some pretty good wins

Fedor fought cans his whole carreer. He made his name off of fighting guys that the UFC fired because they lost...or no namers...or undersized heavies. Fedor entered the new era of MMA and was destroyed by average fighters...the end of Fedors carreer was pathetic, and he isnt even that old. Fedor wouldn't last a minute with DC, let alone any average UFC heavy, or most light heavyweights in the UFC for that matter.....Fedor=the most overhyped fighter ever.

this this this!.

honestly alot of MW's would pose a problem for fedor. Weidman, machida, jacare. guys like this would kill the fedor of today, the fedor of 2-3 years ago ( when he was DC's age). and even probably give prime fedor some trouble.

If he wins the LHW belt and defend it like 5 times. I would rank him Goat

this this this!.

honestly alot of MW's would pose a problem for fedor. Weidman, machida, jacare. guys like this would kill the fedor of today, the fedor of 2-3 years ago ( when he was DC's age). and even probably give prime fedor some trouble.

Nice try troll.

Fedor also was protected by Pride. Imo he lost to Nog in 2004

btw..prime fedor...he is only 2 years older than DC right now...Fedor is 37...and DC is 35....Fedor just got outclassed by a new more knowledgeable MMA generation...he cant compete with the athletes today..as Fedor was never an athlete.

As a huge Fedor fan, I don't mind admitting Cormier is the superior fighter.

Fedor was the best fighter of his era.
Cormier is the best fighter of this era.

Times change.

I'm a fan of both and unlike TS I have actually followed MMA for a long time. Prime Fedor > DC. DC and Cain are the closest to Fedor in terms of stand up style and physique though with DC being more similar.

As a huge Fedor fan, I don't mind admitting Cormier is the superior fighter.

Fedor was the best fighter of his era.
Cormier is the best fighter of this era.

Times change.

without reacting to peoples butthurts- I have to say I reckon your post is the most sound here.

Well done kind sir. Sadly this may get looked over with sherdoggers foaming at the mouth

It's crazy that Fedor is only two years older than Cormier

Fedor was a monster with no weaknesses in his day.

It's impossible to say anyone's outright better than Prime Fedor because Prime Fedor was about as close to invincible as a fighter gets.

LOL invincible or +99 to resist cans?

Invincible requires effortlessly dispatching your enemies like Anderson Silva did. GSP was not invincible and neither was Fedor (Big Nog, Crop Cop, Mark Hunt, Randleman ... he has been made to look human before).

And even the great Anderson Silva was shown to be quite vulnerable. No one is invincible, least of all, Fedor. That is what made him great, his willingness to go in and trade, to jump in your guard and make it a fight.

He would have been much less impressive if he bobbed and weaved his way to a flashy KO without taking any damage. He took whatever you had and gave you 10x more back.

Fedor was a monster with no weaknesses in his day.

It's impossible to say anyone's outright better than Prime Fedor because Prime Fedor was about as close to invincible as a fighter gets.

Do you realize how fallacious this reasoning is? Sheesh.

Fedor v Cormier would have looked something like Fedor v Randleman IMO

Back