Bj Penn bandwaggon crash. how many survived?

It was going to take a shitload to derail his minions, but it DID happen. When you talk so much ridiculous shit, and get totally embarrassed so many times over, it really has no choice but to crash. And it did.

The type of organized support BJ got was like nothing I've ever seen. It was basically a religion.

Yeah how dare people support their favorite fighters! :mad:

It was going to take a shitload to derail his minions, but it DID happen. When you talk so much ridiculous shit, and get totally embarrassed so many times over, it really has no choice but to crash. And it did.

The type of organized support BJ got was like nothing I've ever seen. It was basically a religion.

You'll see a few stragglers hanging around, but it's a fraction of what it was.

Dude that's just false. BJ always got more hate than love and never had the kind of rampant, rabid fans that Fedor or Wand/Shogun or some Japanese fighters had. When BJ vs GSP 2 happened 99% of sherdog was ecstatic to trash BJ for months. This whole "crazy BJ fan" thing is a myth invented by the BJ-hating majority.

BJ-Penn-Vicious-Leg-Kick-Cuts-Diego-Sanchez.gif

Marinovich Bj muahaha

Here are some gifs i posted in a different BJ Penn thread a couple of minutes ago, figured they belong here as well.

Penn-Uno-KTFO.gif

tumblr_m64w6rzXg61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

bj_penn_joe_stevenson.gif

penn_stephenson.gif

submissions_BJ_Penn_Rear_Naked_Chokes_Kenny_Florian_UFC_101_Declaration.gif

1etj7t.jpg

And BJ folded him up and threw him in the trash because BJ's a better fighter everywhere.

PRide Gomi > BJ PENN > Shooto Gomi coming off a loss in his career fighting in a cage for the first time in Hawaii in Bj Penn's fighting organization.

Pride Gomi > Bj Penn > Shooto Gomi coming off a loss fighting in a cage for the first time in Hawaii in BJ Penn's fighting organization

Lol please. Compare their top wins and it's not even close. Gomi's best wins are what, Sakurai and Kawajiri? Ishida? His other wins are mediocre. Don't get me wrong, Gomi has by far been one of my favorite LWs and is easily in the top 5 LW GOATs, but in my eyes the bulk of wins in his Pride run can be comparable to that of Wandy. Match up Penn against those very same guys and it would be the same end result.

Dude that's just false. BJ always got more hate than love and never had the kind of rampant, rabid fans that Fedor or Wand/Shogun or some Japanese fighters had. When BJ vs GSP 2 happened 99% of sherdog was ecstatic to trash BJ for months. This whole "crazy BJ fan" thing is a myth invented by the BJ-hating majority.

You're both exaggerating.

Lol please. Compare their top wins and it's not even close. Gomi's best wins are what, Sakurai and Kawajiri? Ishida? His other wins are mediocre. Don't get me wrong, Gomi has by far been one of my favorite LWs and is easily in the top 5 LW GOATs, but in my eyes the bulk of wins in his Pride run can be comparable to that of Wandy. Match up Penn against those very same guys and it would be the same end result.

What I said still applies. At least someone doesn't say they will fight to death and give up :eek:

Prime Bj might be better than Aldo. But, Gomi > Bj Penn

Still a huge Penn Fan. Lol at Gomi being better than Penn ever

jeez, should've expected BJ Nuthuggers shitting on Gomi. Gomi > Bj Penn any time of century, decade, year, minute, second, in this planet or another or another galaxy.

Pride Gomi > Bj Penn > Shooto Gomi coming off a loss fighting in a cage for the first time in Hawaii in BJ Penn's fighting organization
Gomi is the only fighter that is 0-1 against a contemporary great and still considered better.

BJ beats the shit out of and finishes Gomi at any point in their careers. BJ could have taken a nap after losing to hughes, woken up, and still made short work of Gomi. BJ is better. Let it go.

I'm a bj penn fan. The guy is like minowaman except the bigger guys he fought were some of the best in the world.

PRide Gomi > BJ PENN > Shooto Gomi coming off a loss in his career fighting in a cage for the first time in Hawaii in Bj Penn's fighting organization.

Do you think making extra excuses makes the outcome any less meaningful? BJ > every version of Gomi ever.

What I said still applies. At least someone doesn't say they will fight to death and give up :eek:

Prime Bj might be better than Aldo. But, Gomi > Bj Penn

Lol way to totally avoid the point of my post with a hollow argument you can't back up and bring up a statement totally irrelevant to disproving Penn as the LW GOAT.

I can see having a logical argument with you will go no where. Good day to you sir.

BJ IS one of the best ever.

He was a champ and elite back during the pioneering era. And he was a champ during the modern era.
He also was a BJJ world champ.

Very decorated career. Means nothing if he goes out and loses now, except to morons.
Frank Shamrock losing fights, Anderson losing, Fedor losing, Cro Cop getting repeatedly KO'd, it's all part of life. Those guys are all the best ever, and so is BJ.

Back