Media BJ looks like a broken man

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.

Lol not winning belts in two divisions?

Not like he needs the money, at this point it’s just stupid to keep going

Anyone who beats the shit out of his GF is a broken man

Guida looking like he's on a few picos.

BJ looks like he's at a funeral. Look at the depression on that face, the sadness, the loss of hope. There's something else going on more than just a decision loss. The man needs help.

bj-penn-ufc-237-1.jpg

bj-penn-herb-dean-clay-guida.jpg

Pretty sure he doesn't care

BJ-Penn-Girlfriend-Shealen-Uaiwa-pic.jpg

They should get him the fuck outta UFC. This is getting ridiculous. He has not won a fight in nearly 10 years. Im sure there are loads of new guys that could have filled his slot in the last card and faired better against Guida.

why would a BJJ prodigy and 5th degree black belt never attempt to get the fight to the mat?

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.
What? Why would Machida not have been in the UFC if he fought Clay, and are you inferring a chubby Clay would have beaten Machida? Machida was known and winning everything over there or do you believe BJ left the UFC and his strap to fight nobodies in the jungle? Of course Machida would have shown up it was inconsequential and most hardcores have never even seen that fight. There wasn't that much to see with Lyoto's point style back then.

Guida is a better fighter... really? Or he just stayed in the gym when BJ stayed in the booze, coke, women and burritos for the last 20 years. Guida was great back then too, i would just scream get a fucking hair cut every fight, no disrespect to Clay, he's a grinder, but really? Imagine "The Book of Knowledge" by Clay Guida, I bought BJ's, I wouldn't have bought Clay's.

Every point you made is absurd, stop it.

Last edited:
Maybe you haven't heard about Hughes lately.

I know all about it and I still think Hughes would kick his ass. BJ would lose in the Special Olympics at this point in his career.

Back