Media BJ looks like a broken man

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BJ looks like he's at a funeral. Look at the depression on that face, the sadness, the loss of hope. There's something else going on more than just a decision loss. The man needs help.

bj-penn-ufc-237-1.jpg

bj-penn-herb-dean-clay-guida.jpg

BJ looks like he's at a funeral. Look at the depression on that face, the sadness, the loss of hope. There's something else going on more than just a decision loss. The man needs help.

bj-penn-ufc-237-1.jpg

bj-penn-herb-dean-clay-guida.jpg

People do tend to look that way when they get their ass kicked like that.

It just means he's in it to win it, not just for the paychecks.

I think you might be reading too much into a post fight picture of a losing fighter. It’s hard to smile when your face is all purple and shit.

I came here to post something funny but I can't.
Sad to see BJ killing himself like this.
He has nothing left to prove.
BJ, please retire.

Remember when he lost to Nick and kept talking about retiring, saying it wasn't worth it to keep taking a beating?

That was how many fights ago?

Just wait till he gets out the machete.

Yes those are the broken bones in his face

BJ actually looked okay for me. Pretty fucking stupid to give him a cardio machine at this point in his career.

He is going on another title run.

He just meant after he takes this beating first

<mma4>

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.

His circle of yes men need to stop nodding along when he claims he can come back and win a title again. It's been over for a long, long time

If you lose to Clay Guida, you know its time to hang em.

Bj can find some picograms or just retire.

For sale. One cabbage patch doll. Not in original packaging. Well used. Needs restoration. Serious inquiries only.

Hope Dana gives him another fight.

Let him take on Aldo.

Fuck it.

His circle of yes men need to stop nodding along when he claims he can come back and win a title again. It's been over for a long, long time
They're directly responsible for allowing him to continue.

If they told him the truth that he needs to stop, and then he fires them, then it would be 100% on BJ. But instead they like earning their cut of his paycheck and so they keep sending him back out there to get his ass kicked

I've never been a Penn fan but it's sad to see a former all-time great keep going like this

Hey TS, lets see a picture of you after going 3 rounds with Guida.

He once said" to the death". Let's at least give him that opportunity

Back