Media BJ looks like a broken man

Remember when he lost to Nick and kept talking about retiring, saying it wasn't worth it to keep taking a beating?

That was how many fights ago?
Yeah thats crazy, I remember that very well, and now its like a decade later and about 5,000 loses later and still here out there embarrassing himself. It's really sad to see but enough is enough now, he is just embarrassing himself.

Last edited:
Yeah thats crazy, I remember that very well, and now its like a decade later and about 5,000 loses later and still here is out there embarrassing himself. It's really sad to see but enough is enough now, he is just embarrassing himself.

Fuck it at this point I just want to see how far he can stretch his streak. He's not going to make anything worse.
C'mon Dana, get BJ back in the octagon!

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.

Yeah his claim to fame is losing to machida. Not being a two weight champ or anything.

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.
Only claim to fame? He is a former WW and LW champ

Fuck it at this point I just want to see how far he can stretch his streak. He's not going to make anything worse.
C'mon Dana, get BJ back in the octagon!
lol, come on UFC book Penn vs Khabib or Tony next just for Medulla Omoplata's morbid fascination :D

Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days?
I doubt prime for prime Guida could matchup with Machida better than BJ....Penn was more well rounded, i can easily see Guida getting ktfo by Machida in violent fashion

I agree OP he should be jumping for joy after taking a loss like every other fighter.

He will be ok.
Its a hard life.
But hes riding it till the wheels fall off.

BJ looks like he's at a funeral. Look at the depression on that face, the sadness, the loss of hope. There's something else going on more than just a decision loss. The man needs help.

bj-penn-ufc-237-1.jpg

bj-penn-herb-dean-clay-guida.jpg

You could see the depression even before in the interviews, not only that but he sounds dumber and more delusional.

Hopefully this isn't karma for all the things we've heard about him in the news

We need to see him brutally KOed a few times before he retires..

<{jackyeah}>

he is just in deep thought of how he can prepare better for his next fight against joe lauzon

WAR BJ

BJ looks like he's at a funeral. Look at the depression on that face, the sadness, the loss of hope. There's something else going on more than just a decision loss. The man needs help.

bj-penn-ufc-237-1.jpg

bj-penn-herb-dean-clay-guida.jpg

My favorite part of the aftermath of this fight, is when BJ was doing his usual leaning on the cage with his head down, and Clay grabbed him from behind and dragged him away from the fence then marched him around the octagon with his hand raised up. It was like "come on buddy, cheer up, you're used to this by now."

The game passed him by. He never continued training his bjj and squandered parts of his career trying to be competitive in WW. I always bitch about Diaz brothers not having a gameplan or unable to adapt; BJ is the same way. Personally I thought he would have had some success at 145 but it wasn't meant to be.

Back