Media BJ looks like a broken man

We all know that BJ has another title run in him.

Post fight he was just thinking "ok, this is a set back. I was one win away from a shot at the title. Now I probably have to win 2 in a row and get lucky with somebody else in line getting injured"

Penn just keeping it real

i'm sure he'll cheer up after he gets someone to bang his wife.

Hey TS, lets see a picture of you after going 3 rounds with Guida.

TS would undoubtedly stand triumphantly over Guida's broken body while contemplating some complex astrophysical theory and the outline for his next magnificent novel.

Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.
5.gif

BJ actually looked okay for me. Pretty fucking stupid to give him a cardio machine at this point in his career.
eh Guida has been fighting almost as long and is almost as old and Guida has significantly more fights than Penn. BJ probably should have done some cardio...

Remember when he lost to Nick and kept talking about retiring, saying it wasn't worth it to keep taking a beating?

That was how many fights ago?
not sure about fights ago but it was like 8yrs ago.

those 3 fights really took it out of him

meaning the Fitch, Rory and Diaz fights. Especially the Rory and Diaz fights - taking long extended beating from legit 170lb fighters.

Remember when he lost to Nick and kept talking about retiring, saying it wasn't worth it to keep taking a beating?

That was how many fights ago?
You’re right. I forgot all about that. WTF happened?

I came here to post something funny but I can't.
Sad to see BJ killing himself like this.
He has nothing left to prove.
BJ, please retire.
He still needs to prove he can has as great of the record is the GOAT Artem.

I need to see BJ lose 3 more times so he has a sub.500 record.

My favorite part of the aftermath of this fight, is when BJ was doing his usual leaning on the cage with his head down, and Clay grabbed him from behind and dragged him away from the fence then marched him around the octagon with his hand raised up. It was like "come on buddy, cheer up, you're used to this by now."

Found it:

Back