Media BJ looks like a broken man

I know all about it and I still think Hughes would kick his ass. BJ would lose in the Special Olympics at this point in his career.
Both BJ and Hughes have gone off the deep end. Time for a Tractor vs Machete match

Both BJ and Hughes have gone off the deep end. Time for a Tractor vs Machete match

BJ would lose versus a toy tractor. Maybe they can bring back Jens Pulver for a rubber match. Pulver would probably win via TKO just by sneezing in BJ's direction.

BJ would lose versus a toy tractor. Maybe they can bring back Jens Pulver for a rubber match. Pulver would probably win via TKO just by sneezing in BJ's direction.
off thread topic but on week topic do you think they were showing RDA fights to ultimately benefit Lee, or they favor RDA to win? My money down, who do you think takes it?

on topic why did BJ need a machete his neighbor really big? He'll fight HW Machida but not his neighbor/ neighbors? Machete = yakked out of his mind going full Tony Montana why did I even ask?

why did BJ need a machete his neighbor really big? He'll fight HW Machida but not his neighbor/ neighbors.
May be his neighbor had really good cardio, those farmers are tough

off thread topic but on week topic do you think they were showing RDA fights to ultimately benefit Lee, or they favor RDA to win? My money down, who do you think takes it?

on topic why did BJ need a machete his neighbor really big? He'll fight HW Machida but not his neighbor/ neighbors? Machete = yakked out of his mind going full Tony Montana why did I even ask?

They've been showing fights of RDA beating Pettis, Nate and Lawler to pulps, so I think they're either trying to make RDA look good or fuck with the books because they think Lee is a lock. I think it's a coin flip. I'll probably make a last minute bet on Lee once I'm good and drunk.

BJ probably needed the machete because he gassed out after 6 or 7 minutes of snorting shitty Hawaiian powder.

Oh I was picturing goats and chickens and shit. I guess that's a farm?
Well Hawaii is like a tropical environment. I guess if you had a big property like BJ, you’d have neighbors with banana trees, Taro plants, marijuana, pigs, chicken...

They've been showing fights of RDA beating Pettis, Nate and Lawler to pulps, so I think they're either trying to make RDA look good or fuck with the books because they think Lee is a lock. I think it's a coin flip. I'll probably make a last minute bet on Lee once I'm good and drunk.

BJ probably needed the machete because he gassed out after 6 or 7 minutes of snorting shitty Hawaiian powder.
Good point.. wait i saw Dog the bounty hunter they know how to get high in Hawaii dude. There's no border to cross and they have a massive population of addicts and homeless they probably have better coke than we do. Well... not "better."

Last edited:
The only fight left that makes sense is Gomi rematch and then call it.

He got beat by a better fighter. Simple as that. Imagine if Guida had fought Machida back in the days? Machida wouldn't have been in the UFC. Basically, BJ's only claim to fame (as a GOAT) is fighting Machida and doing ok.
Lol machida laid out an undefeated Rich Franklin prior to that fight, give BJ some credit

Don't worry BJ and Chuck Liddel will both have successful title runs come winter time. He just got caught multiple times

It's just a setback. He'll be back to training next week to fix the holes in his game. UFC has big plans for BJ Penn in 2019.

Onward to victory!

Back