Media Bivol’s ex-wife reacts to his loss against Beterbiev: “Karma caught him, this bastard”

Let's all just acknowledge that Dmitry is a domestic abuser and beat up his now ex-wife... You make it sound as if she had no reason to be happy to see him lose
We should all acknowledge someone is a criminal based on the words of an ex-wife, no evidence, and no court trial? Are you retarded?

She did post a pic of some cuts on her face. Mind you she does look crazy enough to self inflict.
That cut was too shallow for anyone to have intentionally inflicted it on anyone. She most likely scratched an itch or bumped into a door frame.

Your comments are oddly specific <{fry}>
IMG-3197.webp

she comes off pretty crazy

and she wants 6-7k a month for child supportch. gtfo. that money isn't going to the kids and you know it.

maybe he did all that stuff, maybe he didn't - but any time i see an ex wife trying to get stupid money for child support - they lose credibility to me. She wouldn't be the first woman to lie about shit and use the kids as a weapon in a divorce. Or maybe he really did that stuff, in which case fuck him. I wouldn't mind hearing his side of the story.

This chick Kate is a Ryan Garcia level troll, even had Bivol's son participate in this.

she comes off pretty crazy

and she wants 6-7k a month for child supportch. gtfo. that money isn't going to the kids and you know it.

maybe he did all that stuff, maybe he didn't - but any time i see an ex wife trying to get stupid money for child support - they lose credibility to me. She wouldn't be the first woman to lie about shit and use the kids as a weapon in a divorce. Or maybe he really did that stuff, in which case fuck him. I wouldn't mind hearing his side of the story.
Keep in mind the average salary in Russia is 5 times lower than in the U.S. so 6-7k a month is equivalent to 30-40k a month here. I don’t even think ex-wives of NBA players get that much.

jesus, after seeing that video, i would twat her and not talk to the kids as well

absolutely fucking batshit crazy, be careful who you have kids with folks

Keep in mind the average salary in Russia is 5 times lower than in the U.S. so 6-7k a month is equivalent to 30-40k a month here. I don’t even think ex-wives of NBA players get that much.
Unless she's talking in rubles, in which case i retract my statement because that's like $70 usd haha.

This chick Kate is a Ryan Garcia level troll, even had Bivol's son participate in this.

It's possible that Dmitry really did her wrong but I get really wicked vibes from her. She also dmd beterbiev before the fight to leak bivols injury history. And then had her sons watch the fight while she made fun of him. There's another video I saw of her bashing Dmitry and his family for being poor and uneducated stating that her family is wealthy and that they took care of him before he made it big

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruv
jesus, after seeing that video, i would twat her and not talk to the kids as well

absolutely fucking batshit crazy, be careful who you have kids with folks
Dam....The kid too???

Kid caught in the middle and is being influenced by his crazy mom. Especially if she has custody. Plus cant count on a child to be objective and not biased lol

You still have to provide and should be in your child's life.
Poor bums & slobs do this everyday and they still manage to have their kids love them. In fact as they get older they sometimes wind up resenting the parent that kept them and brainwashed them towards the other.

He's a boy & his dad is practically a rich superhero. Bivol could easily be the best weekend Dad of all time.
Dirtbikes, PS6, phones, shoes, candy, pizza, meeting other celebs.
That would easily trump and beat his broke Mom's shitty social media post in the war for affection.

As a young boy or teen which are you choosing?????????
Thotting it up with whore mom on a shitty Eastern Block version of Tik Tok or Guns Junk food motorsports nudie mags with your bad ass dad. Lmao
"Take me to daddy Bivol's house now whore Mom!"

I love how she thinks Beterbiev wouldn't of went upside her head too for being so "worldly." and showing her knees....
Yup. Some fans have apparently already convicted Bivol without even knowing the facts or seeing actual evidence that proves he did what she claims. It was Bivol that left his wife. He's the one that filed for divorce late last year from what I understand.

Yup. Some fans have apparently already convicted Bivol without even knowing the facts or seeing actual evidence that proves he did what she claims. It was Bivol that left his wife. He's the one that filed for divorce late last year from what I understand.
Certain things she says don't line up or make sense. Like she claims that bivol has abandoned his kids yet that video she was clowning of bivol giving a gift to his new lady, she claims that video was taken from her son's phone and at other times speaks about her sons being around bivol and his "whore mistress" in Dubai. So which is it? He abandoned his kids or they are with him on trips in Dubai?

Using this logic, couldn't you say that 6-7k for Bivol is the equivalent of a few hundred bucks for a normal person?

Regardless, she lives in Moscow if I can recall so the cost of living is nowhere near what you're implying. That isn't even how scalability works with COL, it isn't just multiple the salary and that's the COL.

NBA ex wives do make that much, and they also are literally getting 60-70k not 6-7k lol.

She seems crazy, but your post is really bias. Bivol could definitely do more for his kids. He basically chose his career over them.

Trying to make it seem like she is getting NBA wife money (or asking for it) is wild.

Last edited:
Certain things she says don't line up or make sense. Like she claims that bivol has abandoned his kids yet that video she was clowning of bivol giving a gift to his new lady, she claims that video was taken from her son's phone and at other times speaks about her sons being around bivol and his "whore mistress" in Dubai. So which is it? He abandoned his kids or they are with him on trips in Dubai?
It may be certain kids of his that he wants nothing to do with. Who knows. I'm not even sure how many of them he has. But yeah, inconsistencies have already been found in her stories. I could totally see her taking a big shit in Bivol's bed a la Amber Heard.

Back