Bisping: "Pearson was robbed at gun point tonight". Cruz: "I agree"

let us not recall fights like ... well.... any Leonard Garcia wins...
or... Machida & Rua I fight, or GSP & Hendricks (ok, cheap shot, but IMO was still a robbery) or even Gus & Jon!

Those were all wrong decisions IMO.

Point is, there are PLENTY of bad decisions out there!

This post is fucking insane.

Yes, Garcia v Nam is probably worse. But even with the awfullness of Garcia v KZ 1, I'd STILL say there is a better argument for Garcia in that fight than DIego this fight.

And Machida COULD have won the first three and GSP COULD have won 1,3,5... they were all close rounds. Diego had one close rounds and two ass whoopings.

It reminded me a lot of Garcia/Phan. Technical striker wins all 3 rounds, wild swinging lunatic takes the split decision for his aggression and moving forward.

Last edited:
This is actually the worst decision Ive ever seen in the UFC, I had money on Sanchez and was pretty happy he won, but he lost every round, and just about every minute, Pearson in reality won about 12-13 minutes of that fight

er... you do know that judges have no affiliation with UFC, right?
So these "company men" have no problem letting them know they did a poor piss job!

They are not attacking Zuffa employees, so it is all good.

They don't have to work for Zuffa for there to be a problem. The last thing the public needs to think is fights are being fixed

This post is fucking insane.

Yes, Garcia v Nam is probably worse. But even with the awfullness of Garcia v KZ 1, I'd STILL say there is a better argument for Garcia in that fight than DIego this fight.

And Machida COULD have won the first three and GSP COULD have won 1,3,5... they were all close rounds. Diego had one close rounds and two ass whoopings.

For real, Diego even got dropped...

There's just no argument for him winning any part of this fight.

Experienced judge to which is a little....shady. Guy has done a number of UFC events and is usually in line with the other judges. The other judge (Tellez) with Diego winning looks to be on his first UFC event nothing else on his record. I think Pearson was robbed but it was also a damn awful fight in that Diego can't really fight anymore and Pearson looked like he really didn't want to be there. The whole fight was Diego attacks (badly) Pearson smacks him a couple of times but doesn't press or take him down, but Pearson still should have won this thing.

or... Machida & Rua I fight, or GSP & Hendricks (ok, cheap shot, but IMO was still a robbery) or even Gus & Jon!

Those were all close. This one was not even close.

Whats wrong with actually disagreeing with sherdog guys? I for one think Diego won. He had more intensity about him and wouldnt stop pressing forward. Not to mention his striking was more on point. Someone please correct me but what did Pearson do in that fight really?
well diego barely landed a punch, he was out struck in every round. walking into punches doesnt mean you win a fight, you are giving white belts a bad name. please for your own sake never post on anything again.

Good for Bisping. It's a shame no one else would speak up until he did.

aaaa.jpg

Just waltzed in and shut the thread down. This is all I needed to see.

Whats wrong with actually disagreeing with sherdog guys? I for one think Diego won. He had more intensity about him and wouldnt stop pressing forward. Not to mention his striking was more on point. Someone please correct me but what did Pearson do in that fight really?

are you high?

Diego Sanchez should be on a 5 fight losing streak now.

EDIT: Whoops, it should be a 6 fight losing streak.

I think he's talking about the "company men", Bisping, Cruz, Kenny, etc

yeah but it's not toeing the company line to agree with the refs or judges who don't work for or necessarily agree with the UFC. Dana complains about them himself.

The way this can be done right if we go back to how it was at ufc 1.

I won some vcash on it, but I don't even want it now.

Those were close fights not like the shit we saw tonight.

I feel bad for Ross. It must suck going through a camp, dominating the fight, and hearing that decision. It cost him a lot of money.

Judges work for the state athletic commission, not the UFC.

Not sure how people still don't know this shit.

If you don't believe some judges are corrupt and can be bought off then your fooked mate and UFC is going down the fookin toilet

Back