Bisping: "Pearson was robbed at gun point tonight". Cruz: "I agree"

Bisping Hamill. Gomi Sanchez was also pretty bad and im sure there are more im forgetting

Bisping vs Hamill was nowhere near as bad as what we have just witnessed. Bisping had a case for the win on 10-9 must scoring. If fights were scored overall, he lost.

That was the worst robbery in the ufc ive seen!

Someone argue a worse one..

let us not recall fights like ... well.... any Leonard Garcia wins...
or... Machida & Rua I fight, or GSP & Hendricks (ok, cheap shot, but IMO was still a robbery) or even Gus & Jon!

Those were all wrong decisions IMO.

Point is, there are PLENTY of bad decisions out there!

Chase Beebe vs Easton was probably worse.

Would have to see, but sounds likd a grappler vs striker decsion. I remdmer holyfield getting a draw vs lennix in their first fight. I was 8, and confused about everything!

aaaa.jpg

I thought Kenny ' s commentary was lopsided toward pearson; not the worst decision I've seen, but I'm a big proponent of 10-10 and 9-9 rounds though

Florian has always been that way about calling Diego's fights. Subtle or otherwise, he has consistently maintained a bias as evidenced by his commentary.

Granted, and I will readily admit this as a diehard Sanchez fan, he's looked like shit lately. It's difficult to argue that Diego did anything one might consider productive during the match. Any criticism, then, is warranted.

The New Mexico Athletic Commission should be internally investigated. It was 30-27 Pearson.

That was a robbery at gunpoint. It was a robbery in a back alley where a junkie takes out a bloody syringe and says it's contaminated with HIV and he will stick you with it if you don't hand over your wallet.
That's the kind of robbery this decision was.

WTF

SMH

Do you really need refs appointed by who knows who? If there is a controversy such as this each ref must explain how they gave the round to one fighter over the other if not meeting the criteria there score is eliminated and doesn't count. UFC is a business, I'm not surprised they don't have their own refs or a more accurate system of scoring matches. In a sport where gambling is allowed no fighter is safe.

I think he's talking about the "company men", Bisping, Cruz, Kenny, etc

I know who he's referring to.

However, he's quoting them as "company men" as if it's ironic that they're talking bad about judging.

Judges =/= UFC so they can say whatever they want about them and still be good company men.

I just don't understand how judges get away with this. it is literally a crime

Judges work for the state athletic commission, not the UFC.

Not sure how people still don't know this shit.

he was talking about the guys on fox.

edit*

just read your response. I should have read it before posting.

I know who he's referring to.

However, he's quoting them as "company men" as if it's ironic that they're talking bad about judging.

Judges =/= UFC so they can say whatever they want about them and still be good company men.

I took it as "company men" speaking out that there sport has a major flaw.

I took it as "company men" speaking out that there sport has a major flaw.

It's still doesn't make them bad "company men" and the sport =/= the UFC company.

Dana has talked shit about judging more times than anything else.

There's a reason why he constantly tells fighters, "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges."

I did not get to see the fights.
Was it as bad as the kampmann fight?

Lulz @ all of you kids that still take a judge's decision serious.

I did not get to see the fights.
Was it as bad as the kampmann fight?

worse. at least diego landed some significant strikes in the 3rd against kampman. he did nothing the entire fight tonight. both were obvious losses though

Back