Bisping: "Pearson was robbed at gun point tonight". Cruz: "I agree"

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
From the postfight show. I found it amusing how these "company men"were being so candid. Especially given their tongue-in-cheek breakdown of how Ross lost. Gil saying he won because he fought in Albuquerque and threw wildly to sell it to the judges and crowd.

From the postfight show. I found it amusing how these "company men"were being so candid. Especially given their tongue-in-cheek breakdown of how Ross lost. Gil saying he won because he fought in Albuquerque and threw wildly to sell it to the judges and crowd.

You can't blame them for being honest.

It was bad enough that incompetence can only partially explain it. I am curious whether the two judges who scored it for Sanchez had family members betting heavily on Sanchez.

Even Dana would say that was a BS decision. He's never held back on the judges before.

I thought Kenny ' s commentary was lopsided toward pearson; not the worst decision I've seen, but I'm a big proponent of 10-10 and 9-9 rounds though

Gross incompetence or outright corruption

Only 2 that makes sense.

I thought Kenny ' s commentary was lopsided toward pearson; not the worst decision I've seen, but I'm a big proponent of 10-10 and 9-9 rounds though

A 9-9 round can only happen when a fighter wins the round but gets a point taken away.

The judges are not part of the "company" though. Dana is as against the judges as anyone.

Not exactly what they said, that's sensationalist headlining. They were all talking about how it was a close fight even if they thought Ross edged it out, they kept on saying (mostly Gilbert) that you never know what the judges are looking for.
Bisping shouted that out as a goof even though he said he thought Ross won it (and let's remember Bisping is a fellow countryman and Cruz is a current teammate).

It ranks up there amongst the worst decisions I've ever seen - I saw 3 clear rounds to Pearson. The judge who had it 30-27 to Sanchez needs to get thrown through a fucking wall.

You are a big proponent of 9-9 rounds? Okay then, it appears you aren't 100% sure on how judging works so I am not too worried you don't think it is a robbery.

Bisping Hamill. Gomi Sanchez was also pretty bad and im sure there are more im forgetting

er... you do know that judges have no affiliation with UFC, right?
So these "company men" have no problem letting them know they did a poor piss job!

They are not attacking Zuffa employees, so it is all good.

That was the worst robbery in the ufc ive seen!

Someone argue a worse one..

It ranks up there amongst the worst decisions I've ever seen - I saw 3 clear rounds to Pearson. The judge who had it 30-27 to Sanchez needs to get thrown through a fucking wall.

I'm in agreement with you. Pearson vs. Diego has to be the worst decision I can remember seeing. It was painfully obvious Pearson won this fight.

Back