Bisping, Munoz and yes Anderson watch ya back Lombards coming for ya.

Good look trying to defeat Anderson by throwing hooks with a 70" reach. :icon_lol:

ummm if Anderson gets hit like every other human in this world by a big shot simple he will drop his not god lol

Neither is Hector, and Anderson has dealt with worse stylistic match ups. First Hector has to get on the inside to land one of those punches, and that's without getting clipped on the way in.

Juggernaut is a troll. Don't feed the troll!
Lombard is probably the most overhyped fighter in SD these days.
I cannot wait to see his hypetrain completely derailed.

Remember that time Kimbo beat up about 20 cans in a row? Remember what happened?

lol, Bisping has been finished once in 27 fights, that one coming from a H-Bomb.

Don't forget Paul Harris's broken foot.

it looked like glass with that Hendo shot lol Yeah fractured foot cant really be compared to a fractured sternum. Fractured Sternums are most common as an injury in car crashes that's explains a whole lot about how bad of an injury it is , actually once Hector got the MRI done Doctors were surprised Lombard could walk let alone fought pretty dam impressive.

ummm if Anderson gets hit like every other human in this world by a big shot simple he will drop his not god lol

Do you really think Hector has the feints and footwork to get in on Silva? Silva the best counter striker in MW/possibly MMA with a 7 inch reach advantage? Come on I know Lombard is your boy but look at each fighters skills.

The only person to rush in on Silva was Sonnen (and it didn't go good the second fight) and AS was probably worried about being taken down. I highly doubt he'd be worried about Lombard's TD's.

Fight will be like AS v Henderson without the ground game.

Juggernaut is a troll. Don't feed the troll!
Lombard is probably the most overhyped fighter in SD these days.
I cannot wait to see his hypetrain completely derailed.

July 21st 2012.

it looked like glass with that Hendo shot lol Yeah fractured foot cant really be compared to a fractured sternum. Fractured Sternums are most common as an injury in car crashes that's explains a whole lot about how bad of an injury it is , actually once Hector got the MRI done Doctors were surprised Lombard could walk let alone fought pretty dam impressive.

tumblr_me4tp9OER21r1b2nqo1_400.gif

HE WAS CLEARED TO FIGHT, SO IT COULDN'T OF BEEN THAT BAD.

I'm guessing TS posted similar thread before Boetsch fight, then conveniently disappeared until late Friday night....

You're hoping & reaching with Bisping & you DEFINITELY should have stopped at Munoz. Can we at least crack the top 10 before mentioning Anderson? This is getting a bit ridiculous....

(For the record, I hope he does KO Bisping...DEFINITELY no certainty though)

Do you really think Hector has the feints and footwork to get in on Silva? Silva the best counter striker in MW/possibly MMA with a 7 inch reach advantage? Come on I know Lombard is your boy but look at each fighters skills.

The only person to rush in on Silva was Sonnen (and it didn't go good the second fight) and AS was probably worried about being taken down. I highly doubt he'd be worried about Lombard's TD's.

Fight will be like AS v Henderson without the ground game.

Far out Anderson is not a god sherdog continues to boggle the mind Lombard can make contact with Silva's chin his got the speed and technicality to do it anyone can get punched in the face no matter how good your footwork is Lombard use to train with Nathan Corbett who's the best Muay Thai in the world and when it comes to the heavier divisions. Anderson Muay Thai is great for MMA but is no where near the top Muay thai fighters in the world's level.

Yeah, 0 top-10 wins Lombard sure is the Tyson to Anderson's Ali....

Far out Anderson is not a god sherdog continues to boggle the mind Lombard can make contact with Silva's chin his got the speed and technicality to do it anyone can get punched in the face no matter how good your footwork is Lombard use to train with Nathan Corbett who's the best Muay Thai in the world and when it comes to the heavier divisions. Anderson Muay Thai is great for MMA but is no where near the top Muay thai fighters in the world's level.

No he really is. I was like you once. Two years ago... Now I know better. Anderson Silva is that good. Who said Anderson is one of the best Muay Thai fighters in the world? Way off subject. He's one of if not the best strikers in MMA.

I think Anderson would take any of the top Muay Thai fighters in the world around his weight...if he was a thai boxer.

Maybe Bisping and Munoz but no shot at Anderson. I would love to see him stand with Vitor...I got vitor winning that one

Also, you do realise that training with a top guy doesn't make you absorb their skills? I rolled with Roger Gracie once. Not a world champion though.

tumblr_me4tp9OER21r1b2nqo1_400.gif

HE WAS CLEARED TO FIGHT, SO IT COULDN'T OF BEEN THAT BAD.

he was cleared with a basic medical basically if you don't know that you've got a fractured sternum they cant find it. Lombard was surprised as anyone else when he got the results back saying he had a fractured sternum. Basically after the fight Lombard was seriously considering retirement thinking he had heart problems because he was struggling to breath even during the fight their was a weird moment when Lombard Knocked down Boetch with a liverkick he came in for gnp and no matter what just couldn't do it and couldn't breath. So he had an MRI done thats when they found the fracture and torn cartridge.

Back