Bisping, Munoz and yes Anderson watch ya back Lombards coming for ya.

Ok. Once he earns it. Being 1-1 with a win over unranked Palhares isn't enough to leapfrog Bisping or Weidman.

I have to agree but the UFC has given fighters shots at titles and fighters that they haven't deserved yet on paper nothing surprises me anymore. Andersons title-shot in the UFC didn't make sense but he made the most of it.

Lombard is nowhere near the Mike Tyson of MMA if you are talking in terms of short and power then I'd agree. But Mike's head movement, and ability to get on the inside (footwork) against fighters with an reach advantage was second to none.

Hector plods forward and hopes that people decide to exchange with him. Which I'll agree is a mistake, any technical fighter will decision his ass.

Different sport bro A Silva is nothing like Ali but its just a comparison if that makes any sense.

I see Hector KOing Bisping and Munoz... but Anderson would use his reach and elusiveness to pick him apart.

The way the UFC is giving out title shots why not give it to Lombard now , with his unbeaten streak being broken by a controversial split loss and then to have such a devastating win he is as more deserving than sonnen and Diaz combined .

Actually no they have not, check some of the old Silva threads, he is the guy who stops the guy nobody else can, and he lets the guys who are easy to stop go to a decision if he gets disinterested. A guy like Hector who is never stopped just fuels Anderson to make it that much more brutal.

give me some names? anyways old fights thats like me talking about Silvas loses to nobodies early in his career.

The way the UFC is giving out title shots why not give it to Lombard now , with his unbeaten streak being broken by a controversial split loss and then to have such a devastating win he is as more deserving than sonnen and Diaz combined .

In a perfect world my bro lol

Lombard is the most glorified can crusher in MMA. He has a 1-3 record in the big leagues (UFC and PRIDE).

should be 2 - 0 in the UFC Also Silva has loses to nobodies long ago so you cant really bring up Pride fights.

I hope they give him the Dan Hardy path to the title shot. Don't make him fight a gatekeeper who can beat him, just let him fight a top 10 guy then if he wins give him a shot. Though they need to stop letting Anderson decide who gets a shot.

New HL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7oddeh5yg
Hector Lombard = Mike Tyson of MMA. A Silva = Ali of MMA cant wait until this fight will happen.

Talk about all these contenders this is the only fight for Anderson that really interests me win or lose Anderson has never fought a guy like Lombard this will provide for a very exciting fight.

Lombards never been finished submitted or even dropped...is A Silva the man to do it or will it be Hector that reigns Victorious with a KO.

Any guy that swings like Hector is getting Lebened

Bisping gets KOed even worse than against Henderson

A Silva vs Lombard Unknown anything could happen.

Munoz either gets submitted or KOed brutally.

I understand you a fan. However honestly Lombard is not near contender status as of yet. But if were going by the trend.

-Anderson Silva is not losing to anyone this time to soon.

-Bisping and Munoz both provide stylistic match up problems for Lombard.

You can't expect him to march forward and start throwing flurries of hooks that always land (as Boestch already proved)

In his last fight with Palhares they were the same stature and build which made it an ideal fight for Lombard to get in side and hit harder and faster. In addition because they were both so short Palhares could not have done his usual surprise double leg where he really doesn't have to change levels and dive in. Lombard short of getting submitted somehow could charge in with no fear because of this. A great stylistic match up for Lombard as others have pointed out in the past.

He's not a contender yet but he's got a good start. If he gets a streak going against good competition then will start talking contender status. I see him fighting someone like Herman, Munoz, Camozzi, Carmont, Ring, or possibly Shields (if he stays at MW)

I think Lombard KO's both Bisping and Munoz if he fought either, (especially Munoz,) and I believed that even before he smashed Palhares and after the Boestch fight. Munoz has no way of beating Lombard imo, I don't think Munoz has any chance of getting take downs (very, very underrated ground game because we see him knocking fools out all the time,) and we all know who is better standing.

Bisping is a more different fight. He would definitely be circling away the entire match, and the only question would be if Hector could catch Bisping as he comes in like Hendo and I think he could.

Anderson fight is very, very interesting and anything could happen there. I think Anderson would take the decision but it would be closer than people think. And unlike Anderson's opponents like Okami, Forrest, Cote, and several others he won't be intimidated by Anderson and won't be walking backwards. I think Anderson could catch him several times with counter striking especially since Hector is much shorter but I don't think he could KO Hector. Maybe he could who knows.

Different sport bro A Silva is nothing like Ali but its just a comparison if that makes any sense.

AS is more like Ali than Mike is Lombard lol. Flashy moves, great footwork, speed, timing, accuracy and pure dominance can be said for both Ali and Anderson Silva. The only comparison between Mike and Lombard that match is size and raw power. If Hector had Mike's footwork or head movement he would be scary as shit and I'd doubt people would disagree that he'd be champ soon.

Hector was getting worked by Falaniko before that KO (where Niko decided for some reason to stand and trade instead of going in and out) and that is why I stand by the any technical striker will beat him.

Back