Bisping, Munoz and yes Anderson watch ya back Lombards coming for ya.

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
New HL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7oddeh5yg
Hector Lombard = Mike Tyson of MMA. A Silva = Ali of MMA cant wait until this fight will happen.

Talk about all these contenders this is the only fight for Anderson that really interests me win or lose Anderson has never fought a guy like Lombard this will provide for a very exciting fight.

Lombards never been finished submitted or even dropped...is A Silva the man to do it or will it be Hector that reigns Victorious with a KO.

Anderson stops guys that no one stops. There is no fighter around 200lbs with a chin that Anderson can't crack.

Bisping wins 30-27.
Anderson TKO whenever he wants.
Munoz isn't very good.

Lombard has never fought a guy like Anderson.

And how many people have never been stopped before they fought Silva?

Anderson would wreck him, prob.

I'd like to see him knock Bisping's head off, though.

Bisping wins 30-27.
Anderson TKO whenever he wants.
Munoz isn't very good.

Bisping gets KOed even worse than against Henderson

A Silva vs Lombard Unknown anything could happen.

Munoz either gets submitted or KOed brutally.

Lombard "Beating Nobodies since 2004!"

Lombard's epic reach will win him the fight [insert sarcasm]

New HL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7oddeh5yg
Hector Lombard = Mike Tyson of MMA. A Silva = Ali of MMA cant wait until this fight will happen.

Talk about all these contenders this is the only fight for Anderson that really interests me win or lose Anderson has never fought a guy like Lombard this will provide for a very exciting fight.

Lombards never been finished submitted or even dropped...is A Silva the man to do it or will it be Hector that reigns Victorious with a KO.

He has no footwork and no head movement. Anyone with crisp striking or a good game plan will beat him

Lombard has never fought a guy like Anderson.

And how many people have never been stopped before they fought Silva?

That's true Lombard hasn't faced a guy like Anderson. And most of the guys that have fought Silva if not all have been stopped before they fought Silva.

Lombard is nowhere near the Mike Tyson of MMA if you are talking in terms of short and power then I'd agree. But Mike's head movement, and ability to get on the inside (footwork) against fighters with an reach advantage was second to none.

Hector plods forward and hopes that people decide to exchange with him. Which I'll agree is a mistake, any technical fighter will decision his ass.

I can see him beating Munoz, but Bisping decisions him and Anderson would embarrass him. Weidman would beat him too imo.

I say give him the winner of Belcher/Okami.

Would love to see Lombard beat down a couple loud mouths like Bisping and Munoz.

That's true Lombard hasn't faced a guy like Anderson. And most of the guys that have fought Silva if not all have been stopped before they fought Silva.

Actually no they have not, check some of the old Silva threads, he is the guy who stops the guy nobody else can, and he lets the guys who are easy to stop go to a decision if he gets disinterested. A guy like Hector who is never stopped just fuels Anderson to make it that much more brutal.

Back