Bisping, Munoz and yes Anderson watch ya back Lombards coming for ya.

I understand you a fan. However honestly Lombard is not near contender status as of yet. But if were going by the trend.

-Anderson Silva is not losing to anyone this time to soon.

-Bisping and Munoz both provide stylistic match up problems for Lombard.

You can't expect him to march forward and start throwing flurries of hooks that always land (as Boestch already proved)

In his last fight with Palhares they were the same stature and build which made it an ideal fight for Lombard to get in side and hit harder and faster. In addition because they were both so short Palhares could not have done his usual surprise double leg where he really doesn't have to change levels and dive in. Lombard short of getting submitted somehow could charge in with no fear because of this. A great stylistic match up for Lombard as others have pointed out in the past.

He's not a contender yet but he's got a good start. If he gets a streak going against good competition then will start talking contender status. I see him fighting someone like Munoz, Camozzi, Carmont, Ring, or possibly Shields (if he stays at MW)

no just no Bisping has a glass jaw and Mark munoz has proved his easy to tag and ktfo. Lombard against Boetsch was not the same fighter and even at his worst still won imagine what he would be able to do at his best plus don't forget the fractured sternum which obviously hindered his performance and mobility.

Bisping gets submitted in round 2
Silva KO's him 1st round
Munoz KO'd in round 1

Bisping gets KOed even worse than against Henderson

A Silva vs Lombard Unknown anything could happen.

Munoz either gets submitted or KOed brutally.

Anybody would think you have Hector Lombard as your AV... oh wait :rolleyes:

Hector is a dangerous match up for both Bisping and Munoz.. but I could see them getting decision wins over Hector. Also Anderson murders Lombard.

I think Lombard KO's both Bisping and Munoz if he fought either, (especially Munoz,) and I believed that even before he smashed Palhares and after the Boestch fight. Munoz has no way of beating Lombard imo, I don't think Munoz has any chance of getting take downs (very, very underrated ground game because we see him knocking fools out all the time,) and we all know who is better standing.

Bisping is a more different fight. He would definitely be circling away the entire match, and the only question would be if Hector could catch Bisping as he comes in like Hendo and I think he could.

Anderson fight is very, very interesting and anything could happen there. I think Anderson would take the decision but it would be closer than people think. And unlike Anderson's opponents like Okami, Forrest, Cote, and several others he won't be intimidated by Anderson and won't be walking backwards. I think Anderson could catch him several times with counter striking especially since Hector is much shorter but I don't think he could KO Hector. Maybe he could who knows.

very good and unbiased analysis.

Have you been hiding under a rock even much of MMA media are dubbing him the Mike Tyson of MMA.

Well then that's dumb...he needs at least one crazy post-fight rant before he can even be considered for that.

should be 2 - 0 in the UFC Also Silva has loses to nobodies long ago so you cant really bring up Pride fights.

You really can't whine about Lombard being robbed when both fighters looked that bad. I wish both of them could have been given losses.

The difference between Anderson's losses and Hector's losses is that Anderson fought a beat very high level fighters since them while Hector's best wins are over Palhares and Schlemenko, who are both tough guys but far from the likes of Hendo, Griffin, Franklin, Belfort, Marquardt, or Sonnen.

I think Hector is a good fighter but we need to see him against some better competition to really see where he stands. I say pit him against the Okami/Belcher winner.

I love Lombard but he didn't impress me against Boetsch and he took a while to get moving against Palhares, Anderson would lay Lombard to rest.

no just no Bisping has a glass jaw and Mark munoz has proved his easy to tag and ktfo. Lombard against Boetsch was not the same fighter and even at his worst still won imagine what he would be able to do at his best plus don't forget the fractured sternum which obviously hindered his performance and mobility.

-BS Bisping does not have a glass jaw. That's ignorant to think a guy who took Wanderlei, Stann, and Rivera's hardest shots has a glass jaw. He's only been knocked out once in his career and that was by Dan Freaking Henderson.

-Munoz is not going to stand there with Lombard and trade. He's going to grind Lombard and look for cage control/take downs to ground and pound. If he does he's playing russian roulette, because while he obviously does not take a shot well he gives a shot much more. Kinda like Guillard, but less explosive(not fighting style wise).

-If you want to talk about injured fighters Boestch fought that whole fifteen minutes with a broken foot. This most likely hindered Boestch's performance as well.

Ok regardless of who wins this really is the most exciting fight that could happen for Anderson at middleweight raw strength, speed and yes KO power provides for excitement if Lombard comes in and KOs Silva that = excitement if Lombard gets KOed while swinging throwing bombs that = excitement Bisping or anyone else against Silva wont provide anything different then previous opponents.

I think Lombard KO's both Bisping and Munoz if he fought either, (especially Munoz,) and I believed that even before he smashed Palhares and after the Boestch fight. Munoz has no way of beating Lombard imo, I don't think Munoz has any chance of getting take downs (very, very underrated ground game because we see him knocking fools out all the time,) and we all know who is better standing.

Bisping is a more different fight. He would definitely be circling away the entire match, and the only question would be if Hector could catch Bisping as he comes in like Hendo and I think he could.

Anderson fight is very, very interesting and anything could happen there. I think Anderson would take the decision but it would be closer than people think. And unlike Anderson's opponents like Okami, Forrest, Cote, and several others he won't be intimidated by Anderson and won't be walking backwards. I think Anderson could catch him several times with counter striking especially since Hector is much shorter but I don't think he could KO Hector. Maybe he could who knows.

Agree that Munoz would get KO'd and no he isn't taking Lombard down, he has some pretty good hips.

Agree with the Bisping fight cept I see Bisping being able to do it for the full 3 rounds where Falaniko failed to do.

Anderson fight isn't that interesting. The only thing possibly interesting about it is can Lombard unload? I don't think he has the footwork or feints to get in on the spider. Silva will have a 7 or 7 1/2 inch reach advantage and can stay on the outside all day long. The clinch I think Lombard would get ragdolled, and I don't think either fighter will be looking to fight on the ground.

You really can't whine about Lombard being robbed when both fighters looked that bad. I wish both of them could have been given losses.

The difference between Anderson's losses and Hector's losses is that Anderson fought a beat very high level fighters since them while Hector's best wins are over Palhares and Schlemenko, who are both tough guys but far from the likes of Hendo, Griffin, Franklin, Belfort, Marquardt, or Sonnen.

I think Hector is a good fighter but we need to see him against some better competition to really see where he stands. I say pit him against the Okami/Belcher winner.

that can be simply answered..Anderson has had is chance in the UFC with the best Lombard hasn't.

Ok regardless of who wins this really is the most exciting fight that could happen for Anderson at middleweight raw strength, speed and yes KO power provides for excitement if Lombard comes in and KOs Silva that = excitement if Lombard gets KOed while swinging throwing bombs that = excitement Bisping or anyone else against Silva wont provide anything different then previous opponents.

Explain how Hector Lombard comes in and Knocks Out Anderson Silva. No really give a detailed analysis PbP.

-BS Bisping does not have a glass jaw. That's ignorant to think a guy who took Wanderlei, Stann, and Rivera's hardest shots has a glass jaw. He's only been knocked out once in his career and that was by Dan Freaking Henderson.

-Munoz is not going to stand there with Lombard and trade. He's going to grind Lombard and look for cage control/take downs to ground and pound. If he does he's playing russian roulette, because while he obviously does not take a shot well he gives a shot much more. Kinda like Guillard, but less explosive(not fighting style wise).

-If you want to talk about injured fighters Boestch fought that whole fifteen minutes with a broken foot. This most likely hindered Boestch's performance as well.

you cant really compare a fractured foot to a fractured sternum.

Bisping would embarass Lomard, it would be a stick and move clinic.
I think Lomard should fight Rockhold.

lol, Bisping has been finished once in 27 fights, that one coming from a H-Bomb.

Don't forget Paul Harris's broken foot.

Explain how Hector Lombard comes in and Knocks Out Anderson Silva. No really give a detailed analysis PbP.

ummm if Anderson gets hit like every other human in this world by a big shot simple he will drop his not god lol

27 fights; 1 KO loss to Dan Henderson = glass jaw :rolleyes:

sherdog bringin the lolz, blind bias, and complete stupidity like no other site.

Back