Bisping Implies GSP Was On Steroids

Sage I'm very suspicious of.

He looks ridiculous.

Plus his dad was a bodybuilder. AND a roid dealer.

Have you seen that pic of Sage at like 7 with his sister, with a crazy six pack? It seems suspect to me.

I just don't trust his dad. Body builders are mostly dirty, and I can totally see one pre-meditating a future for his kid as an athlete, and deciding to give him roids out of ambition.

You can't accuse a guy of taking steroids when he's 7. lol

Sage is clean, he's a workout fanatic from a young age and still very young, his age and training history gives him plenty of advantage. He's also not unduly large.

There's no real benefit to him taking steroids at this time. It would be a major hindrance with USADA testing, more trouble that it is worth in this climate when his natural levels are probably exceptional.

Once you take steroids you cannot go clean again. PCT doesn't work, you keep recovering to lower and lower levels.

Sage's dad is smart enough to know that, he's likely on TRT for life himself and would not let his son trade his health for a microscopic temporary advantage if he has half a brain.

It could be EPO or some other thing but not steroids or GH.

Last edited:
You can't accuse a guy of taking steroids when he's 7. lol

Sage is clean, he's a workout fanatic from a young age and still very young, his age and training history gives him plenty of advantage. He's also not unduly large.

There's no real benefit to him taking steroids at this time. It would be a major hindrance with USADA testing, more trouble that it is worth in this climate when his natural levels are probably exceptional.

Once you take steroids you cannot go clean again. PCT doesn't work, you keep recovering to lower and lower levels.

Sage's dad is smart enough to know that, he's likely on TRT for life himself and would not let his son trade his health for a microscopic temporary advantage if he has half a brain.

It could be EPO or some other thing but not steroids or GH.
The steroids at 7 thing would be that his dad gave them to him. It is believed that Little Hercules, Richard Sandrak, had roids given to him by his father secretly in protein shakes.

Sage could definitely be legit. He's a workout fiend, clearly. I'm not saying he's on anything. I wouldn't know. I agree that if you workout like crazy from a young age, you can have a great physique.

PEDs are hardly a "microscopic" advantage though. They are a huge advantage. Look at any other sport. The performance boost is huge. Guys put up ridiculous numbers. Remember McGwire, Sosa, Bonds...? Perhaps you are too young for that.

The steroids at 7 thing would be that his dad gave them to him. It is believed that Little Hercules, Richard Sandrak, had roids given to him by his father secretly in protein shakes.

Sage could definitely be legit. He's a workout fiend, clearly. I'm not saying he's on anything. I wouldn't know. I agree that if you workout like crazy from a young age, you can have a great physique.

PEDs are hardly a "microscopic" advantage though. They are a huge advantage. Look at any other sport. The performance boost is huge. Guys put up ridiculous numbers. Remember McGwire, Sosa, Bonds...? Perhaps you are too young for that.

Has you ever taken steroids champ? Steroid user from 7 would be big as shit. Sage is small and isn't benching 500 like he should be.

How the heck is he making 155. PEDS? I'm talking about steroids son. How the hell is he 6ft tall and not have skin blowing up from acne all these years. He would be totally dependent on hormones by now.

Too young? lol That's funny wipper snapper, off to bed. lol

can he get sued for defamation?
r u stoopid, retard?

that is defamation.

What Bisping is doing, is "questioning", he never makes a statement, b/c he's asking the "audience" to fill in the blank supposition.

It's the same thing as saying "that black n-word"

You're not saying the banned word, you are however making the reader/audience say it, so the intent is all there, but, you won't get in trouble for it.

I'd say what Bisping is doing, is journalism 101, accusation by question,

but then his co-host is a dumb plagiarist, so who knows what kind of pros these idiots are.

haha Bisping is clever as fuck.

He intentionally named GSP #5 purely to get a chance to imply that he was on PEDs.

smart as fuck.

if Bisping manages to clinch a fight against GSP after finishing Hendo he's a fucking genius.

he'll retire as a millionaire after he inevitably gets fucked up by the first serious contender he fights lol

GSP was incredibly ripped....

Well you can't say that GSP didn't help to clean up the sport....he did leave after all.

Has you ever taken steroids champ? Steroid user from 7 would be big as shit. Sage is small and isn't benching 500 like he should be.

How the heck is he making 155. PEDS? I'm talking about steroids son. How the hell is he 6ft tall and not have skin blowing up from acne all these years. He would be totally dependent on hormones by now.

I'm on a cycle of EQ and test. You are wrong on all counts

Edit: other than pct doesn't work. That's correct

I'm on a cycle of EQ and test. You are wrong on all counts

Edit: other than pct doesn't work. That's correct

Kids like "little hercules" typically have a myostatin disorder. Myostatin (or lack thereof) is WAY more powerful than steroids. Myostatin levels probably account for most genetic variation in muscle building ability, not testosterone levels.

In Sage's case, he could have freakishly low myostatin but it's likely just due to compulsively working out. His physique is totally attainable naturally with 15 years of training. It would be surprising if he didn't look like that.

If you know anything about steroids you know putting them in a kid's food is impossible - as is any chance of him growing up healthy. Giving a kid crushed up orals for any length of time would destroy him.

Again, he would now be dependent on hormones since "PCT doesn't work". He wouldn't survive USADA testing even if he managed not to be a growth stunted, acne covered, jaundiced freak. He'd be a young, saggy Vitor. lol

I'm right on all counts, I was doing cycles when you were riding tricycles.

Last edited:
Kids like "little hercules" typically have a myostatin disorder. Myostatin (or lack thereof) is WAY more powerful than steroids. Myostatin levels probably account for most genetic variation in muscle building ability, not testosterone levels.

In Sage's case, he could have freakishly low myostatin but it's likely just due to compulsively working out. His physique is totally attainable naturally with 15 years of training. It would be surprising if he didn't look like that.

If you know anything about steroids you know putting them in a kid's food is impossible - as is any chance of him growing up healthy. Giving a kid crushed up orals for any length of time would destroy him.

Again, he would now be dependent on hormones since "PCT doesn't work". He wouldn't survive USADA testing even if he managed not to be a growth stunted, acne covered, jaundiced freak. He'd be a young, saggy Vitor. lol

I'm right on all counts, I was doing cycles when you were riding tricycles.
You are wrong to assume he had to be massive and have tons of acne. So no, definitely not right. I never got acne...

And you're gonna have to source the claim that little Hercules had a myostatin anomaly. I've never seen any evidence to support that claim.

"That was definitely pre-USADA looking at that."

He could be implying GSP was taking DHEA and IVs for all we know.

You know that's not what he was suggesting. The pre-USADA reference makes a pretty clear allegation that the younger, hugely muscular and lean GSP, was on PEDs.

There was nothing subtle about Bisping's comment.

You are wrong to assume he had to be massive and have tons of acne. So no, definitely not right. I never got acne...

And you're gonna have to source the claim that little Hercules had a myostatin anomaly. I've never seen any evidence to support that claim.

He's not the first kid to be super strong, there's plenty others. It's myostatin. There's no way he survived years of oral steroids from 7 years old and wasn't completely hosed.

Saying, "I never got acne" is chick logic.

As for Sage...

He's too young to benefit from steroids in any other way, he doesn't even train that much. So if he ain't big or super strong there's no need for it.

If he was on steroids he'd be like every other formerly ripped fighter. Soggy and deflated, like you will be. lol

You can't seriously be suggesting Bisping will ever make GSP money...?

That's never going to happen. GSP was one of the best PPV draws the UFC ever had.
Bisping makes tens millions. He already has GSP money and is in a league of is own. When you make tens of millions througut your career the way Bisping has, you are in a league of your own. Mike has reached the tipping point and it seems you are behind the times. No he hasn't equaled GSP but he is large enough to where it really doesn't matter. He is in the same income bracket as all the megastars, Liddell, Couture, GSP, BJ, Tito, Chael, Rampage. Noone has headlined more PPV's than Bisping. This fact alone puts Bisping in the elite category and this includes money earned. Bisping was never the flashiest and he couldn't trash talk like Chael but he did it his way and the money and prestige have followed.
haha Bisping is clever as fuck.

He intentionally named GSP #5 purely to get a chance to imply that he was on PEDs.

smart as fuck.

if Bisping manages to clinch a fight against GSP after finishing Hendo he's a fucking genius.

he'll retire as a millionaire after he inevitably gets fucked up by the first serious contender he fights lol
Bisping is already a multimillionaire worth tens of millions you douche.

How do you know he'd be short? Are there any confirmed young steroid users? Also you'd need a decent sample size to know it wasn't just the kid being short. I think you're taking something unproven as gospel. This height hypothesis of yours is suspect.

And you didn't answer my point about McGwire, Sosa, Bonds. That PEDs cause "microscopic" increases in performance is ridiculous to say.

Bisping makes tens millions. He already has GSP money and is in a league of is own. When you make tens of millions througut your career the way Bisping has, you are in a league of your own. Mike has reached the tipping point and it seems you are behind the times. No he hasn't equaled GSP but he is large enough to where it really doesn't matter. He is in the same income bracket as all the megastars, Liddell, Couture, GSP, BJ, Tito, Chael, Rampage. Noone has headlined more PPV's than Bisping. This fact alone puts Bisping in the elite category and this includes money earned. Bisping was never the flashiest and he couldn't trash talk like Chael but he did it his way and the money and prestige have followed.

Bisping is already a multimillionaire worth tens of millions you douche.
I truly was not sure at first if you were serious. But you truly seem to be.

You grossly exaggerate Bisping's earnings. He is nowhere in GSP's league. That is truly crazy talk.

How do you know he'd be short? Are there any confirmed young steroid users? Also you'd need a decent sample size to know it wasn't just the kid being short. I think you're taking something unproven as gospel. This height hypothesis of yours is suspect.

And you didn't answer my point about McGwire, Sosa, Bonds. That PEDs cause "microscopic" increases in performance is ridiculous to say.

Just so you know, it's not MY theory, more along the lines of common medical knowledge.

Steroids are mostly for recovery and body composition in fighters. The megadoses bodybuilders take don't yield good results so the the performance benefits in a young fighter would be completely overshadowed by negative effects.

Young guys don't need that and they don't need to be saggy Vitor who can't pass a drug test at 21. lol

He's not the first kid to be super strong, there's plenty others. It's myostatin. There's no way he survived years of oral steroids from 7 years old and wasn't completely hosed.

Saying, "I never got acne" is chick logic.

As for Sage...

He's too young to benefit from steroids in any other way, he doesn't even train that much. So if he ain't big or super strong there's no need for it.

If he was on steroids he'd be like every other formerly ripped fighter. Soggy and deflated, like you will be. lol
So you have no proof to believe myostatin but still believe it. "Chick logic" indeed lol

Pretending powerlifters don't blast 500 MG of orals a day lol. Hercules kid could have easily taken 5 MG of dbol a day . You have no idea.

Not to mention the closed growth plate hypothesis is still that - a hypothesis.

So you have no proof to believe myostatin but still believe it. "Chick logic" indeed lol

Pretending powerlifters don't blast 500 MG of orals a day lol. Hercules kid could have easily taken 5 MG of dbol a day . You have no idea.

Nor do you. Pretending powerlifters aren't a hot mess. lol

Good luck with your side effects, I didn't have any either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back