Bisping Implies GSP Was On Steroids

"That was definitely pre-USADA looking at that."

He could be implying GSP was taking DHEA and IVs for all we know.

stare.gif

I mean he probably was, everyone was. But a clean (PED free) post knee surgery version of GSP still beat "i wont drug test" Hendricks.

And Rampage says Bisping juiced.

Fucking this. Gsp was outspoken about testing and went through extra measures to prove a point. We'll never know if he was 100% clean but nothing from anyone that trained with him stated otherwise

Bisping otoh was ratted out by page, someone he did train with for an extended period of time. Rampage has nothing to gain by throwing him under the bus yet he did. Now the count has never had an issue with a test but if you placed him and gsp side by side and told me based on what I know and I had to choose that 1 had been cheating/using peds, I'd go with bisping

If I was GSP, I would hide behind retirement when I found out USADA was on its way too.

Sike, I'm not a hypocrite.

Now a days, if a top fighter is taking PEDS they rarely seem to take a high level, short notice fight. But GSP took a very short notice fight against Hughes. Not only did GSP whip Hughes...GSP also tested clean.

I always felt GSP was totally clean and one of the few champs that was clean.

Has there ever been a PED bust amongst any Tristar fighters? Serious question.

That was so damn classless to do that then and there but its Bisping so not much surprise

I know MY favorite fighters would never do anything to cheat the system.

Why wouldn't GSP roid, everybody else was. He even has a little GH gut and eveything.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on steroids. Everyone is on steroids.

Bisping needs to keep his mouth shut.

Who cares , its ok for nate and nick to accuse the whole roster but bisping cant accuse GSP?

As others have said, Georges had that HGH gut.

But who knows? He might've been clean.

There used to be lots of talk about it. BJ and Koscheck implied he was on gear, but they hated him lol.

I'm sure GSP worked crazy hard, but that physique was still astonishing. Possible with hard work and great genes alone? I don't know.

Even more shots fired later in the video when Spitsbing criticizes Weidman for celebrating after the 2nd Silva bout. Damn I fucking hate Bisping. Absolutely nothing likeable about him whatsoever.

As others have said, Georges had that HGH gut.

But who knows? He might've been clean.

There used to be lots of talk about it. BJ and Koscheck implied he was on gear, but they hated him lol.

I'm sure GSP worked crazy hard, but that physique was still astonishing. Possible with hard work and great genes alone? I don't know.
I think Sage is clean. The thing is, there are 1 in a million guys who can look like that naturally. It's the overall picture you have to look at. Being 250+ lbs and being that lean is way more suspect than being 190 and that lean. The game has been so dirty since the beginning that we just assume no one can possibly be aesthetic as these guys without gear. It isn't true.

Back