Bisping Implies GSP Was On Steroids

I think Sage is clean. The thing is, there are 1 in a million guys who can look like that naturally. It's the overall picture you have to look at. Being 250+ lbs and being that lean is way more suspect than being 190 and that lean. The game has been so dirty since the beginning that we just assume no one can possibly be aesthetic as these guys without gear. It isn't true.
Sage I'm very suspicious of.

He looks ridiculous.

Plus his dad was a bodybuilder. AND a roid dealer.

Have you seen that pic of Sage at like 7 with his sister, with a crazy six pack? It seems suspect to me.

I just don't trust his dad. Body builders are mostly dirty, and I can totally see one pre-meditating a future for his kid as an athlete, and deciding to give him roids out of ambition.

Good thing he was USADA tested so we know he wasn't...

He looks ridiculous.

Have you seen that pic of Sage at like 7 with his sister, with a crazy six pack? It seems suspect to me.

I just don't trust his dad. Body builders are mostly dirty, and I can totally see one pre-meditating a future for his kid as an athlete, and deciding to give him roids out of ambition.

He certinly wasn't on steroids when he was 7. He would be short and have hormone issues if he was. Maybe HGH but then he would probably be taller and look more like Bigfoot.

Can't wait for Bisping to fight an actual contender. He's going to get shut up so good

No he was not, you need total proof before you make serious accusations like that. Bisping should be fined.

He had HGH gut and gyno throughout most of his career, enough said.

He looks ridiculous.

I don't trust Sage's dad either, but that's a kid who's probably never had a sip of coke, never had any sort of sweets, never had fast food....

I love gsp but I think he was running some steroids fa sho

Although I'm not gonna disagree with him, this was just unnecessary and disrespectful.

Last edited:
I don't trust Sage's dad either, but that's a kid who's probably never had a sip of coke, never had any sort of sweets, never had fast food....

This is an urban legend. Sage even has a pic on instagram where he eats a cake or something. Marinovich he is not

If I was GSP, I would hide behind retirement when I found out USADA was on its way too.

Sike, I'm not a hypocrite.

GSP is hiding behind his GOAT status. It's tough being the GOAT. Always have haters wishing they were anywhere near your awesomeness.

Bisping acts like it's out of the realm of possibility he himself never used PEDs, when guys from his own training camp have basically accused him.

and then I stop by firas' twitter and he always has some anti-PED tweet bs

funny, to say the least
"That was definitely pre-USADA looking at that."

He could be implying GSP was taking DHEA and IVs for all we know.
nah, nah

I think Sage is clean. The thing is, there are 1 in a million guys who can look like that naturally. It's the overall picture you have to look at. Being 250+ lbs and being that lean is way more suspect than being 190 and that lean. The game has been so dirty since the beginning that we just assume no one can possibly be aesthetic as these guys without gear. It isn't true.
sage is clean?

okay. I'm noy saying anything, but

heroImage32.jpg

I mean he probably was, everyone was. But a clean (PED free) post knee surgery version of GSP still beat "i wont drug test" Hendricks.

And Rampage says Bisping juiced.

Thats not what rampage was talking about.

He was talking about other substances, the recreational kind.

This is an urban legend. Sage even has a pic on instagram where he eats a cake or something. Marinovich he is not

There ya go, I wasn't aware. It's easily believable though....

And I had no idea who Marinovich was either. Just did some reading...wow. (and that's honestly what I expected Sage's upbringing to be).

Back