Bisping Implies GSP Was On Steroids

And like Rampage replied to Bisping's accusations before: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Good buddies they were.

390x270xbisping-rampage.jpg.speedilic.ic_.mfX1AKPwJP.jpg

And like Rampage replied to Bisping's accusations before: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Good buddies they were.

390x270xbisping-rampage.jpg.speedilic.ic_.mfX1AKPwJP.jpg
So he is simply saying we both did steroids.

Sage I'm very suspicious of.

He looks ridiculous.

Plus his dad was a bodybuilder. AND a roid dealer.

Have you seen that pic of Sage at like 7 with his sister, with a crazy six pack? It seems suspect to me.

I just don't trust his dad. Body builders are mostly dirty, and I can totally see one pre-meditating a future for his kid as an athlete, and deciding to give him roids out of ambition.
Possibly, but you also have to look at the absurd almost militant childhood he had where he was pushed at a young age to live in a way no one else does. Just saying it's possible. It's not like he's huge, he's just ripped.

That must make him feel better for not taking a huge money fight with GSP to fight a guy on the other side of forty, who is not a ppv draw, who should've retired years ago and will be retiring after their fight.

Thats not what rampage was talking about.

He was talking about other substances, the recreational kind.

Ahh I guess I should have relooked it up instead of trusting my memory. Thanks for the clarification.

He certinly wasn't on steroids when he was 7. He would be short and have hormone issues if he was. Maybe HGH but then he would probably be taller and look more like Bigfoot.
Why would he be short?

Little Hercules was believed to be on roids, and he's 6 foot now.

Sage might indeed have hormone issues that means he needs roids. That's normal for roiders. They have to stay on the juice.

Not accusing Sage, just saying it can't be ruled out.

Why would he be short?

Little Hercules was believed to be on roids, and he's 6 foot now.

Sage might indeed have hormone issues that means he needs roids. That's normal for roiders. They have to stay on the juice.

Not accusing Sage, just saying it can't be ruled out.

I'm sure that little Hercules guy stopped using early.
The estrogens from the steroids cause the bones to stop growing and you stop growing earlier.

I'm sure that little Hercules guy stopped using early.
The estrogens from the steroids cause the bones to stop growing and you stop growing earlier.
Perhaps a kid can take blockers.

We don't really know what it would do as I don't know of any confirmed examples. And who would do a scientific study on such a thing? Without a study there's so many variables.

Not accusing Sage, but his dad would know enough to give him a good mix, blockers and all.

Things change. GSP disappeared and the Count is big time business.
You can't seriously be suggesting Bisping will ever make GSP money...?

That's never going to happen. GSP was one of the best PPV draws the UFC ever had.

You can't seriously be suggesting Bisping will ever make GSP money...?

That's never going to happen. GSP was one of the best PPV draws the UFC ever had.
Bisping makes tens millions. He already has GSP money and is in a league of is own. When you make tens of millions througut your career the way Bisping has, you are in a league of your own. Mike has reached the tipping point and it seems you are behind the times. No he hasn't equaled GSP but he is large enough to where it really doesn't matter. He is in the same income bracket as all the megastars, Liddell, Couture, GSP, BJ, Tito, Chael, Rampage. Noone has headlined more PPV's than Bisping. This fact alone puts Bisping in the elite category and this includes money earned. Bisping was never the flashiest and he couldn't trash talk like Chael but he did it his way and the money and prestige have followed.

Back