Bisping Implies GSP Was On Steroids

How the fuck would he know and how would he know GSP is clean now. Making matter of fact statements as if he knows something. Reminds me of Hendricks trying his best to say GSP is on roids because "word of mouth is powerful" or some stupid shit like that.

If anyone's likely to cheat, it's the one with a history of eyepoking.

have you seen what lance Armstrong looked like champ? you're the most ignorant poster in this thread lol. go read some books ya goof. cringe

No, Sage would be completely fucked up if he used steroids from that age.

Read books. I used them for a couple years, still dealing with the side effects. I gained 30lbs in a month using some 4AD over a decade ago. Tell me they don't make you gain weight, you go read a book. lol

If Sage was on juice, he would either be on them continuously because his appearance is very consistent or he'd cycle off occasionally and look mushy.

Being on steroids continuously from an early age would make him a real basket case by now. He's too damned healthy and his bodyfat is consistently low.

Closer to the truth is that the guy is strong and fit because he has been training martial arts since he was 7. If he started training 3 years ago, maybe you'd have something.

Back