News Bisping’s $200 parlay to pay $50K

That seems like it’s way more then 1000:1 odds. Not just the winner, but how and what round. My god, in this sport? Seems nearly impossible to hit on all of those.

He's got a chance, we all know Bisping can pull off the upset...
Bisping was givien about a 15% chance to win vs. Rockhold in their second fight, so yes him winning was an upset.

The oddsmakers have given that parlay a 0.4% chance of coming true. (I did the math.) If it comes true that's more than an upset; it's a fucking miracle.

Last edited:
I took last 6 fights of the night parlay for the crazy fuck of it.

Dom
Dober
Rakic
Yan
Megan
Jan

75 bucks pays about 45k. But yes I fully expect to lose. But never know. Sports crazy
Judging by your bets you don’t value your money very high. You’ve got more losses than wins there.

I took last 6 fights of the night parlay for the crazy fuck of it.

Dom
Dober
Rakic
Yan
Megan
Jan

75 bucks pays about 45k. But yes I fully expect to lose. But never know. Sports crazy
Hehe I hope you've got this. But why Megan in a parley?

As far as parlays go, that’s pretty fuckin solid with great odds

parlays are for R Tards though

That’s why these sports books pay podcasters and fighters to promote them and talk about the multiplied odds. They’re a loser’s bet.
Exactly...Straight bets all day. Forget the spreads lol

Would have been better to invest that money.

In a prostitute.

That’s why these sports books pay podcasters and fighters to promote them and talk about the multiplied odds. They’re a loser’s bet.
What are the ideal type of bets, when it comes to MMA betting? I've only dabbled a little into sports betting and would love to learn more.

What are the ideal type of bets, when it comes to MMA betting? I've only dabbled a little into sports betting and would love to learn more.
I mean I can’t tell you that. It’s usually just a straight bet on the winner, though. Sometimes you can go for props if you have high conviction in a specific outcome.

I don’t bet much on sports anymore, but when I did and do from time to time, the odds and the match up almost have to jump out off the page for me.

For example the biggest single bet I ever made by far was DC v Rumble 2. I caught DC at even odds. Could not believe the hype rumble was getting after the first fight, no chance I should’ve been able to double my money on DC that night but those were the odds. So I loaded the bet and doubled my money lol. Still was shitting myself tho especially when DC got grazed and went down.

Depends on the parlay I guess. Not sure how parlays help a sports book more than singular bets. But yeah, long, excessive parlays like Bispings are usually a bad idea, yet you said it was good? Lol

I mean I can’t tell you that. It’s usually just a straight bet on the winner, though. Sometimes you can go for props if you have high conviction in a specific outcome.

I don’t bet much on sports anymore, but when I did and do from time to time, the odds and the match up almost have to jump out off the page for me.

For example the biggest single bet I ever made by far was DC v Rumble 2. I caught DC at even odds. Could not believe the hype rumble was getting after the first fight, no chance I should’ve been able to double my money on DC that night but those were the odds. So I loaded the bet and doubled my money lol. Still was shitting myself tho especially when DC got grazed and went down.
Thanks for the advice. I understand how it can be tempting to bet on parlays, with those type of odds, but I never win those. Seems like betting high on single fights, that you're confident about, is the safest way to go. That DC v Rumble 2 fight had to have been a pantshitter for you lol

They’re lottery tickets. Might hit a couple over time, will never be consistent winners though

As someone who has consistently won over time on parlays, it's always hilarious when people like you spout this sort of stuff.

Believe me, you wouldn't mind being a "R Tard" if it meant you'd made the sort of cash I've made on parlay's, especially considering the amount I had to risk in stakes.

As someone who has consistently won over time on parlays, it's always hilarious when people like you spout this sort of stuff.

Believe me, you wouldn't mind being a "R Tard" if it meant you'd made the sort of cash I've made on parlay's, especially considering the amount I had to risk in stakes.
Hard to put solid numbers on these kinds of things, but I feel pretty confident in saying almost nobody who is up all time gambling or who consistently gambles wins over time on parlays. Less than 1%. Consistent, profitable bettors don’t achieve those things with parlays.

Depends on the parlay I guess. Not sure how parlays help a sports book more than singular bets. But yeah, long, excessive parlays like Bispings are usually a bad idea, yet you said it was good? Lol
books make more because parlays payout at a much smaller rate and the higher odds entice inexperienced bettors

and no you read me wrong. I said it’s pretty incredible odds and not bad picks as far as a parlay goes, but in general parlays are trash bets and no one wins over time on them

I think parlays are mostly for people who just don't have actual money to bet with. You can make a small sequence of bets that has a potential to pay off big.

It's not just for people that have no money to bet with.

I did nothing but parlays for a whole year. For every UFC event I slapped 3k on a parlay of 3-4 legs.

I could have done singles, but I like parlays, and I'd honed my approach with them to the point where I was consistently winning 4 cards in a row before taking a loss.

I wouldn't actually recommend them to a lot of people, because you really need to know what to go for, but if you do know what you're doing, it's very easy to make a lot of money with way, way, way less risk than with singles.

Back