News Bisping’s $200 parlay to pay $50K

It is one out come. Nunez wins in rd 1/rd2/rd4/rd5=Nunez doesn’t win rd 3. You can do this on betfair exchange

Dude I get you can do individual bets on Nunes winning each round, but Bisbing would have to bet enough on each of them to cover the parlay. And guess what, Yan just lost. So there goes the parlay, betting Nunes to win in any of the other rounds isn’t hedge.

Hedge is usually if you have (let’s say) a five game parlay, and the first four hit. So you hedge the last game, and win no matter the outcome. You don’t hedge when half the parlay still has yet to hit haha, that’s not a hedge, that’s just more betting lol. What I was trying to say it’s almost impossible to hedge a bet that requires Nunes winning in a specific round

yans corner must have had money on sterling winning in rd 4 lol

As far as parlays go, that’s pretty fuckin solid with great odds

parlays are for R Tards though

That’s why these sports books pay podcasters and fighters to promote them and talk about the multiplied odds. They’re a loser’s bet.
Just like you said. It's a loser.

Dude I get you can do individual bets on Nunes winning each round, but Bisbing would have to bet enough on each of them to cover the parlay. And guess what, Yan just lost. So there goes the parlay, betting Nunes to win in any of the other rounds isn’t hedge.

Hedge is usually if you have (let’s say) a five game parlay, and the first four hit. So you hedge the last game, and win no matter the outcome. You don’t hedge when half the parlay still has yet to hit haha, that’s not a hedge, that’s just more betting lol. What I was trying to say it’s almost impossible to hedge a bet that requires Nunes winning in a specific round
Yeah Yan lost.

Yeah Yan lost.

Yes Yan lost, but the Nunes winning in a specific round was the killer, with that many outcomes remaining. You can’t hedge that, would be ridiculous. The amount of bets to hedge that wouldn’t make any sense. Not sure if you gamble or not, but anybody who does understands you can’t really hedge it (and expect to make money)

I don’t think the Nunes round finish was on there yet. That’s why the odds were ridiculous
the most confusing thing, usually odds are truthful and they really help to win, yet I'm not that lucky to bet, especially if the results of the match are unpredictable. I'm not that experienced in sports betting. However, one of my friends who is literally an expert suggested I count odds via a special parlay odds calculator and read some news and NFL predictions before placing sports betting. From my personal experience, it's also important to analyze every player/sportsman's statistics. It doesn't guarantee your winning, yet it's actually interesting to get to know sportsmen better.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back