News Bisping’s $200 parlay to pay $50K

Joey B is a horrible matchup for Askarov. Askarov is a crafty grappler who got negated on the ground by Moreno.

Joey B doesn't lose to grapplers.

Time stamped

Rakic by decision
Askarov by decision
Islam to win
Yan to win
Izzy Jan +2.5

Solid parlay and odds, but he added a zero to the end. It would be $200 to win $5800, not $58,000.

They’re lottery tickets. Might hit a couple over time, will never be consistent winners though
If you like all these bets and would have bet them single.. it just saves putting them all down seperate..

daft accas where your just picking stuff for the sake of it yeah I agree.

but accas/parlays are useful.. there are about 5 different football matches i want to bet today but they all kick off at 3pm so I group them together?

Solid parlay and odds, but he added a zero to the end. It would be $200 to win $5800, not $58,000.
lol..seriously? That kind of makes a big difference. Wait....did you include Nunes to win in the 3rd?

lol..seriously? That kind of makes a big difference. Wait....did you include Nunes to win in the 3rd?
I just updated. He mentioned it too late. Other than that it’s quite solid.

As far as parlays go, that’s pretty fuckin solid with great odds

parlays are for R Tards though

That’s why these sports books pay podcasters and fighters to promote them and talk about the multiplied odds. They’re a loser’s bet.
I think parlays are mostly for people who just don't have actual money to bet with. You can make a small sequence of bets that has a potential to pay off big. Sure it's a long shot, but it's at least a chance at adding some excitement to an event for someone who like to wager a bit but just dosen't have the funds to hope to make anything betting more on a single outcome. And of course the bookies clean up on them as well so it's good for them as well.

Last edited:
IAnd of course the bookies clean up on them as well so it's good for them as well.
Lol this was really the gist of what I’m saying. But yeah for a casual bettor who needs some action, sure, blow the money. But I wouldn’t tell anybody to buy scratch offs as financial advice either lol

That’s why these sports books pay podcasters and fighters to promote them and talk about the multiplied odds. They’re a loser’s bet.
Yep. There’s a reason Draft Kings is paying hundreds of millions to show odds during UFCs

Wish I had the spre $’s and balls to bet big.

@Seiryoku Zenyo doesn't see to know that. He blows money on parlays thinking he's going to hit a big one every PPV

Great parlay but way too hard to predict Nunes winning in Rd 3

Back