Bill Maher flat out MGTOW and Joe Rogan redpilled: video

You always tie in a little bit of woman bash into MGToW, just admit you are an incel retard. Fuck every time i see you post, I shudder with disgust. You are a walking stereotype, you are pathetic.

You pretend to be mad at me, but really you're just mad at yourself. Mad that you've already made the plunge and there ain't any gettin out for you. You're stuck.

Now you vent your anger at MGTOWs like me to make yourself feel better about your own decisions. But you know we're right.

You pretend to be mad at me, but really you're just mad at yourself. Mad that you've already made the plunge and there ain't any gettin out for you. You're stuck.

Now you vent your anger at MGTOWs like me to make yourself feel better about your own decisions. But you know we're right.
I haven’t made the plunge, not everyone who does what they want has To sign up under a label, like a sheep who needs justification from random strangers online. Is part of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s going their own way movement to insert it into every aspect of life?

Sounds a bit siłly for the movement to be about just living life without the stress of woman, by constantly talkimg about them and how evil they are. Just come out of the closet as a woman hating incel already. That might make it easier for you To go suck dick. Last time you brought up mgtow it was because of someone’s av of a woman getting punched lol. This thread it was, men can’t be happy with women. Can’t go your own way without completely hating the opposite gender.

I hope none of my female friends or family ever have the displeasure of meeting you, I bet they’ll end up in a barrel of acid.

@Canned Tuna

No no no no.... no sexuality. Brotherhood. Male bonding. The love male friends share has been catalogued since the Ancient Greek and Roman times. It is the stuff of myth, legend, and eternity.

It is thought to be the purest form of love, since, unlike the love between a man and a woman, it isn't corrupted by money and lust.

Why deprive yourself of this? Why not reach the next level in your self-development?

Dude, it's still gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it if that's how you're wired. So, if you want to jump the fence then more power to you. I just don't see the point in blaming women for it. If you'd rather "bond with" & love your fellow menfolk why not do it without all the misogyny?

Dude, it's still gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it if that's how you're wired. So, if you want to jump the fence then more power to you. I just don't see the point in blaming women for it. If you'd rather "bond with" & love your fellow menfolk why not do it without all the misogyny?

Simple. Women are alluring. It's how they're made. To tempt us, like Adam was tempted by Eve.

We need to constantly remind the guys of the threat, or they'll just give in. The male bonding helps immensely too. We like to get the blood flowing, do a little jitz on the mat, then hit the saunas together.

Simple. Women are alluring. It's how they're made. To tempt us, like Adam was tempted by Eve.

We need to constantly remind the guys of the threat, or they'll just give in. The male bonding helps immensely too. We like to get the blood flowing, do a little jitz on the mat, then hit the saunas together.

Well, you have fun with that. But, I sincerely doubt whether any female, no matter how hot, is going to tempt very many of you. Sure, there may be a couple of bi men among your ranks but I think the vast majority of you are safe from the allure of women.

Live how you want to live, do or don't get married. It doesn't matter to anyone but you and whoever you agree to do it, or not do it with.
Oh and why does everything have an acronym now? Is this the military?

That's right, distinct from incel. Can get laid. This guy gets it.

But we don't hate women. MGTOW is about love. Self-love.

Eventually as MGTOW evolves and becomes more of a movement the goal will be to explore the bounds of male fraternity. But this centralization is being considered very cautiously, because a de-centralized movement captures the anarchist spirit of what MGTOW is.

As time goes on, however, if the movement is strong enough, we think male sensuality / brotherhood is something that could potentially make MGTOW stronger.

The movement might not hate women, but you sure do. If you’re an accurate representation of the movement then they do too.

This has to be a bit.

I never would have thought gay incels were a thing.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mz3q5lwXD01ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I don't know how anyone can listen to Joe Rogan, he is the most shovenist person on youtube. My friend from next door's brother listens to him. He is just a stupid person he is always talking about working out and stuff. Like come on....

Not to mention that the video is factually inaccurate. Most states prohibit family law attorneys from charging based on contingency fees.

I’m with you. Ive been together with my gf for 7 years. She’s pissed I won’t marry her, but it’s a system designed to fuck me over.

why would I give her half my money when I make all the money? If we broke up I’d rather work things out with her financially behind closed doors with out the government involved.
2 of my last ex gfs broke up with me because they wanted me to marry them in like 6 months. 7 years is good man.
I wouldn't if you can lose half your shit.

I don’t know what the fuck that is?
MGTOW can have different meanings depending on who you ask. Some things I’ve seen on it say it’s about not viewing your self worth on the basis of your relationship with women. You don’t depend on a woman for your sense of self worth. If you enter a relationship with a woman, it’s based on choose, not because of societal pressures.

Gay men even think this MGTOW shits gay
Is part of the :eek::eek::eek:gots going their own way movement to insert it into every aspect of li
I never would have thought gay incels were a thing.

giphy.gif

It's easy to just insult them as gay but they're overwhelming self-glorified hetero incels with a different branding (maybe slightly less ugly and unkempt on average) who often display baffling levels of homophobia, @sweetviolenturg. Invariably, there will be closet cases among them but a lot of the shit they claim to promote is already covered and doesn't necessitate a hatred for women; more like indifference at worst.

The core of (cis) gay culture has been based around the celebration of men and male aesthetics, bonding, companionship, love, etc. for centuries. I could quite thoroughly demonstrate this point? "MGTOW" has no culture(s) and is no community, it's a fad of frustrated dudes who aren't getting laid. Gay dudes get laid at will, and I would know.

Well, you have fun with that. But, I sincerely doubt whether any female, no matter how hot, is going to tempt very many of you. Sure, there may be a couple of bi men among your ranks but I think the vast majority of you are safe from the allure of women.

In the incel mythos, you are a Chad professional fighter, also known as a Slayer.

You are one of the Incel's historical enemies and are acting like it.

From what I've seen of MGTOW, it consists of either edgy incel teen virgins, or bitter men who had their heart broken and/or ended up dating a bad woman who was either a gold digger or cheating on them (or both). They now think every woman is the same and the only solution is MGTOW. I mostly just pity dudes getting caught up in this kind of thing.

Seems to be a lot of ignorant beta's in this thread.

Nothing wrong with dating and even going the family route, just beware todays western society means you are AT THE MERCY of bitches, and if you get married, without a massive stroke of luck, YOU'RE FUCKED.. And not in the good sense.

Nothing wrong with MGTOW. Definitely has nothing to do with celibacy :/

Back