Bill Maher flat out MGTOW and Joe Rogan redpilled: video

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bill Maher is a bachelor and a well-known MGTOW (he fits the criteria, doesn't self-identify).

Joe, a family man but known open-minded person, is seen here with him spouting some very "redpill" ish lines.

I think unfortunately for any married man it's only a matter of time before they get reamed, so it's likely that Joe will eventually join the ranks of MGTOW as well.

This would be huge for the movement. The most influential person arguably on the planet to be a known Man Going His Own Way. This would definitely be the tipping point, after which MGTOW could become mainstream, like Christianity.

Thoughts? Any other recent UFC MGTOW sightings?

MGTOW...hmmm...

WTF is that millenial speak?

What's with your obsession with posting stuff about MGTOW in the heavies? Buddy, go your own way right into Mayberry.

Are you fucking kidding me with this trash?!@?>!???!?! MGTOW seems like it leads to some gay shit, just sayin...

This is UFC related... it's not just general interest stuff.
It's loosely related due to Rogan's position in the UFC, that alone doesn't make it worthy of the heavies imo.

This place is strictly for fights and shitposting. No in-between.

The FUCK kinda cornball incel shit are you on about?

<bball1>

Last edited:

Bill Maher is a bachelor and a well-known MGTOW (he fits the criteria, doesn't self-identify).

Joe, a family man but known open-minded person, is seen here with him spouting some very "redpill" ish lines.

I think unfortunately for any married man it's only a matter of time before they get reamed, so it's likely that Joe will eventually join the ranks of MGTOW as well.

This would be huge for the movement. The most influential person arguably on the planet to be a known Man Going His Own Way. This would definitely be the tipping point, after which MGTOW could become mainstream, like Christianity.

Thoughts? Any other recent UFC MGTOW sightings?

I better hurry and get divorced. Ive only been married for 20 happy years..... Any day now it will all fall apart....

Just call it what it is...Incels rebranding. And I doubt Joe Rogan would do that, he's not a socially awkward weirdo.

I'm too busy lying on a beach in Spain drowning in 10/10 pussy every day

Can't relate, sorry

How the hell does no one in this thread comprehend this?

Just call it what it is...Incels rebranding. And I doubt Joe Rogan would do that, he's not a socially awkward weirdo.

No. This is very important: incels could not get any even if they tried - it's something they will readily admit and something they even take pride over.

MGTOW have a demonstrated ability to pick up girls and get laid, they just choose not to because of many reasons. Ultimately, the goal is to become the most perfect versions of themselves - this could not be accomplished with women.

Ultimately, the goal is to become the most perfect versions of themselves - this could not be accomplished with women.

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back