Bill Maher flat out MGTOW and Joe Rogan redpilled: video

I think Joe Rogan secretly cheers on Bill Maher (and his MGTOW lifestyle), but he has a wife and she might be watching the show...so, y'know, he has to watch what he says.

Jarl

Sounds a little like the setup for the Shakespeare play Love's Labours Lost, and probably will end the same.

I don't know how anyone can listen to Joe Rogan, he is the most shovenist person on youtube. My friend from next door's brother listens to him. He is just a stupid person he is always talking about working out and stuff. Like come on....

I don't know how anyone can listen to Joe Rogan, he is the most shovenist person on youtube. My friend from next door's brother listens to him. He is just a stupid person he is always talking about working out and stuff. Like come on....

Whoa whoa whoa... Joe Rogan is a treasure... watch out.

I don’t know what the fuck that is?
in the hierachy of things, the MGTOW ranks just barely above an incel. the MGTWOW can get laid but it tends to be a struggle in life which often ends with them having striking overlap with the incel, particularly with blame and hatred towards females.

in the hierachy of things, the MGTOW ranks just barely above an incel. the MGTWOW can get laid but it tends to be a struggle in life which often ends with them having striking overlap with the incel, particularly with blame and hatred towards females.

Alright, but what does that acronym even stand for?

Bill Maher is a bachelor and a well-known MGTOW (he fits the criteria, doesn't self-identify).

Joe, a family man but known open-minded person, is seen here with him spouting some very "redpill" ish lines.

I think unfortunately for any married man it's only a matter of time before they get reamed, so it's likely that Joe will eventually join the ranks of MGTOW as well.

This would be huge for the movement. The most influential person arguably on the planet to be a known Man Going His Own Way. This would definitely be the tipping point, after which MGTOW could become mainstream, like Christianity.

Thoughts? Any other recent UFC MGTOW sightings?

Do you are saying Joe and Eddie Bravo get it on?

I knew it!!!

I better hurry and get divorced. Ive only been married for 20 happy years..... Any day now it will all fall apart....
This is a fight forum but ill throw my 2 [ or 4 ] cents in . Especially today - married/ 20 years / truly happy = almost rarified air . Good for you. I fit 2 of the 3 but I haven't hit the " 20" mark ....... yet.

Last edited:
I don't understand the significance of this idea.

It's not men grabbing their own wieners? Are we sure on this?

tenor.gif
Gay men even think this MGTOW shits gay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back