Bill Maher flat out MGTOW and Joe Rogan redpilled: video

Wait, wtf? So MGTOW is like the new age TFL movement? I thought you guys banged chicks just didnt want to get married. But the truth is you're true forced loneliness???
Don't know what TFL is, but yes, enforced solitude I prefer to say.

Like I said, it's not lonely with male companionship.

No. This is very important: incels could not get any even if they tried - it's something they will readily admit and something they even take pride over.

MGTOW have a demonstrated ability to pick up girls and get laid, they just choose not to because of many reasons. Ultimately, the goal is to become the most perfect versions of themselves - this could not be accomplished with women.
Sounds like some pussy assed defeatist mentality to me. Women and men are the ying to each others yang, the fruits of their love the reason for existence. This is one of the fucking stupidest movements in existence, these 'men' need to get the fuck over themselves and grow a pair. Jesus Christ...

EDIT: UNLESS they're just Gay. In that case, going without women makes sense. But because you think you're better than women are? Fuck off, I guarantee most MGTOW are selfish pieces of shit, and thats exactly why they got burned by their woman.

Sounds like some pussy assed defeatist mentality to me. Women and men are the ying to each others yang, the fruits of their love the reason for existence. This is one of the fucking stupidest movements in existence, these 'men' need to get the fuck over themselves and grow a pair. Jesus Christ...

EDIT: UNLESS they're just Gay. In that case, going without women makes sense. But because you think you're better than women are? Fuck off, I guarantee most MGTOW are selfish pieces of shit, and thats exactly why they got burned by their woman.
Nah. they are all just gay.

Wait, wtf? So MGTOW is like the new age TFL movement? I thought you guys banged chicks just didnt want to get married. But the truth is you're true forced loneliness???

No one is forced to be lonely. They just are lonely and refuse to change undesirable things about themselves.

SMH
LOL
MGTOW
NTTAWWT
but...
3d0e6c2441716226c360df65b0fc1d1a.gif

be the rainbow, puke the rainbow

Society is set up to fuck guys over these days. False.rape allegations. Family courts. Random laws. For some guys women aren't worth it.

Man, I've seen family court's absolutely ruin some of my friends.
Courts for sure and things like that. I just didn't understand making it a 'MGTOW' movement.

I don't know how anyone can listen to Joe Rogan, he is the most shovenist person on youtube. My friend from next door's brother listens to him. He is just a stupid person he is always talking about working out and stuff. Like come on....
*Chauvinist, errors really take away from your quality boooooo men post

Of course they are extremely homophobic! I'm not claiming they are cool with homosexuals, that would be a ridiculous thing to say. My point is how interesting it is that places where there's basically no acceptance of homosexuality often have a culture that embrace male intimacy. In Pakistan they walk around holding each others hands. It's cute lol I see that and I see a couple tbh but that's not the case here
pinky_promise_by_marx77-d4wl91r.jpg
I have an Indian friend that rubs my shoulders all the time. Another one constantly touches me when we talk. They are not gay, they don't want to seduce me. It's just natural to them to show affection to their male friends.

In Dagestan, just like in India and Pakistan, there's absolutely no discussion about sexuality. It's a not a topic at all. Over there everyone is straight, right? (Ahmadinejad: "no gays in Iran", Kadyrov: "no gays in Chechenya"...) while here gays are part of the mainstream discussion since the late 60s. It's socially accepted. It's a reality and it's part of our lives. And western men can't even touch knees without freaking out while in Dagestan is inconceivable that your friend might be gay.

You get what I'm saying because that's basically what you wrote on your 2nd paragraph but somehow you missed my point entirely lol We disagree however on one thing, imo a drastic social change of interaction among men is not simply rooted in a fear of sending mixed signals to each other but the fear of being perceived as gay by society. And that is surely homophobia not just sexual insecurity.

I didn't necessarily miss the overall point, which is true, it's just that I disagree with the one point that homophobia is the cause of it, because obviously, those guys are probably extremely homophobic, yet they have no problem with sharing physical space with other men. So we can't just point to homophobia as the sole cause.

The way I see it, it's just more of a matter of homosexuality absorbing some of the space that may have previously existed for "male affection" towards itself, resulting in confusion over where the boundaries lie. You can't really have a culture where homosexuality is as prominent as in ours, without things inevitably getting more awkward and distant between men, who wish not to be confused for homosexuals whose relationship with another man is driven by physical desire rather than a more brotherly/platonic respect or appreciation for them.

It's not a matter of sexual insecurity or homophobia, it's just a matter of men not wanting to ruin meaningful friendships by introducing something to it that is completely unnecessary. You can go as far as the ancient Greek philosophers, and they said the same. If you wanted to remain friends with a man for a lifetime, you could not act towards them as a lover would.

Just like a heterosexual man struggles to have female friends, a man who is thought of as a homosexual is bound to struggle to hold onto any male friends. That's just the way it goes, when sexuality is added to the equation, unintentionally or not.

Last edited:
I don't know how anyone can listen to Joe Rogan, he is the most shovenist person on youtube. My friend from next door's brother listens to him. He is just a stupid person he is always talking about working out and stuff. Like come on....
Its chauvinist you illiterate cuck

No way, it's Men Going Their OWN Way, not Men Getting Wild Together.
It's much healthier to think of it as "Men Guarding Their Own Wealth".

Take into consideration that Joe lives near Hollyweird, where gold diggers and the "divorce industry" run rampant.

It's funny that some of the MGTOWs are invoking the companionship and brotherhood in ancient Greece and Rome as an example when it's historically proven that those "brothers" were fucking each other most of the time. lol

No way, it's Men Going Their OWN Way, not Men Getting Wild Together.

If you don't want to date women, just don't do it.

When you form a support group with other men around the concept it wanders into gay territory.

To address your topic though, Rogan is happily married with three girls. Maher has been in long term relationships throughout his career, he just doesn't want to get married.

Last edited:
There's a difference between living the bachelor life/banging anyone you want without commitment, and this new "Men going their own way" thing, that's mostly an online community. Maher has jungle fever, as well. He typically prefers black chicks.

Back