Bill Maher flat out MGTOW and Joe Rogan redpilled: video

What is this pathetic, beta self defeating bullshit?

Get a grip, and I don’t mean of your dick.

Simple. Women are alluring. It's how they're made. To tempt us, like Adam was tempted by Eve.

We need to constantly remind the guys of the threat, or they'll just give in. The male bonding helps immensely too. We like to get the blood flowing, do a little jitz on the mat, then hit the saunas together.
So you want to get hot and steamy and touchy-feely with men? Sounds gay

Last edited:
It's easy to just insult them as gay but they're overwhelming self-glorified hetero incels with a different branding (maybe slightly less ugly and unkempt on average) who often display baffling levels of homophobia, @sweetviolenturg. Invariably, there will be closet cases among them but a lot of the shit they claim to promote is already covered and doesn't necessitate a hatred for women; more like indifference at worst.

The core of (cis) gay culture has been based around the celebration of men and male aesthetics, bonding, companionship, love, etc. for centuries. I could quite thoroughly demonstrate this point? "MGTOW" has no culture(s) and is no community, it's a fad of frustrated dudes who aren't getting laid. Gay dudes get laid at will, and I would know.
I agree brother but @DivineMind posts are almost homoerotic lol Somethings he said reminded me of that fetishist guy, I can't remember his name, you know who I'm talking about. That macho white gay man that loves macho white men.

I think male bonding, affection and intimacy is important btw but unfortunately we don't have much of it in our culture anymore and I believe it's mostly due to homophobia. The idea that you might be perceived as gay is a constant concern and that took away the natural bonding among men. Now we bond by offending each other lol Interestingly enough in places where homosexuality isn't socially acceptated (and not even discussed) male intimacy is still a huge thing.

images

Heres an interesting link showing that used to common among western men.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/bosom-buddies-a-photo-history-of-male-affection/

Not everything needs a movement. If you want to keep to yourself then whatever, but do it gracefully and quit trying to glorify it. By the way, I watched this when Rogan first put it up. Maher's perspective is that he doesn't think the marriage license is worth having, but I'm pretty sure he flat out states that he's in a relationship with somebody that he loves. He spends much of that show being critical of dudes and how they treat women.

I always thought MGTOW was an acronym for some online multiplayer game.

I agree brother but @DivineMind posts are almost homoerotic lol Somethings he said reminded me of that fetishist guy, I can't remember his name, you know who I'm talking about. That macho white gay man that loves macho white men.

I think male bonding, affection and intimacy is important btw but unfortunately we don't have much of it in our culture anymore and I believe it's mostly due to homophobia. The idea that you might be perceived as gay is a constant concern and that took away the natural bonding among men. Now we bond by offending each other lol Interestingly enough in places where homosexuality isn't socially acceptated (and not even discussed) male intimacy is still a huge thing.

images

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/bosom-buddies-a-photo-history-of-male-affection/

You guys need Islam.

MGTOW are never Leonardo DiCaprio type of guys, its always the Bill Maher or lower, guys that were probably cheated on and see life bitter. Woman are not the driving force in a family its your kids, how you bond with them, how fucking amazing is having them around until you prepare them for life.

Thats the FUCKING NATURAL CYCLE OF PEOPLE, we are fucking animals, designed to breed and spread out.

Want to get old and not be part of the cycle of life? so be it

Bill Maher is a bachelor and a well-known MGTOW (he fits the criteria, doesn't self-identify).

Joe, a family man but known open-minded person, is seen here with him spouting some very "redpill" ish lines.

I think unfortunately for any married man it's only a matter of time before they get reamed, so it's likely that Joe will eventually join the ranks of MGTOW as well.

This would be huge for the movement. The most influential person arguably on the planet to be a known Man Going His Own Way. This would definitely be the tipping point, after which MGTOW could become mainstream, like Christianity.

Thoughts? Any other recent UFC MGTOW sightings?

I think male bonding, affection and intimacy is important btw but unfortunately we don't have much of it in our culture anymore and I believe it's mostly due to homophobia. The idea that you might be perceived as gay is a constant concern and that took away the natural bonding among men.

You mean this? Yeah, straight dudes are such hysterically insecure bitch-made nackas these days with far too much self-flattery going on. I don't want anything to do with you, but bother me or mine and we taking that precious manhood from ya, boy. Depending. Don't even fuck around bruh, I'm telling you.

<Dany07>

But seriously, it's their loss and own fault tbh. The fact I have to censor even something like this or get banned is just pathetic, and speaks volumes.

Ease.jpg

JPEG-20200129-084344-1718495837829101304.jpg

These photos are not the combat photography we’re so accustomed to seeing; here are disarmingly winsome and playful pictures of sailors and soldiers at leisure, displaying an innocent affection for each other that is practically unthinkable today.

It would be facile to describe these photos as simply homoerotic. Surely the best part of the book is a foul-mouthed essay by Scotty Bower, a former parachuter. “There was a certain amount of what they call grab-ass in the service,” he explains. “If the guys are buddies, the guy might throw his arm around you, you know, and then, the next time, it’s a little kiss on the cheek. And the next time, it’s a peter squeeze. You’re just very close buddies.”

For him, buddy bonding began in the Pacific theatre. He describes soldiers on the beach: “You’re there in a little hole you dug in the sand, pissed off... You’re wet and it rains, frankly, every day and every night. Some guys huddle together.”

In her foreword, Hanson suggests, “These lighthearted photos will undoubtedly offend some people, those steeped in the gospel of ‘greatest generation.’ They won’t like their heroes so indisputably human, or the grim seriousness of war diminished by play.” But the soldiers themselves showed no sign of shame. They were just young men, some, barely past boyhood, having good, unselfconscious fun, in the shadow of great suffering.

If I want to be alone, I'll be alone. I don't need to join no fucking movement.

images

Many of the males I know will sit diagonal from each other in a public space because they are worried that sitting directly across from each other will make them look gay. Their interactions are all about insulting each other like you mentioned in your post.

Men going their own way......in a big "movement" with a bunch of other men. Gay sheep.

This is very strong thinking. But eventually if you stick around she'll find a way to get what's hers.

I suggest you go your own way as soon as possible.

It doesn't have to be lonely. Many MGTOW have taken up communal living arrangements with other men and split domestic duties.

@Canned Tuna

lol I’m alright, I’ll take my chances. I’m not trying to live like a frat boy with other dudes these days.

Is this similar how Satanism is really just aggressive atheism? MGTOW is really just aggressive Incelism.

@Canned Tuna

No no no no.... no sexuality. Brotherhood. Male bonding. The love male friends share has been catalogued since the Ancient Greek and Roman times. It is the stuff of myth, legend, and eternity.

It is thought to be the purest form of love, since, unlike the love between a man and a woman, it isn't corrupted by money and lust.

Why deprive yourself of this? Why not reach the next level in your self-development?

I get what you’re saying. Male bonds are strong And a lot more fun than just hanging out with your woman.

It’s not a bad ideology at all. Would definitely work out well for guys who get chicks easily.

Back