Biggest moments of cowardice in politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
There is nothing remotely close to Ted Cruz sucking Trump's dick after Trump called Cruz's wife ugly on social media. It transcends political cowardice to the point where everyone, including his own friends and family, should just shun him for the rest of his life.

This. What a little bitch

There is nothing remotely close to Ted Cruz sucking Trump's dick after Trump called Cruz's wife ugly on social media. It transcends political cowardice to the point where everyone, including his own friends and family, should just shun him for the rest of his life.

I've invited good friends to the parking lot for less.

At a minimum, it is shameless.

In this political landscape, that's an advantage.

Apologizing never got anyone anywhere, and the best tactic is to go on the offense against your accusers and expose their hypocrisy.

100% this

MXC2DNZAY45NBM5JOGVLP3NUPQ.png

From Lyin' Ted to Complyin' Ted

Obama and the 'Could have been my son' gaff.

It's actually a significant show of balls whenever any democratic lawmaker publicly defies the Clinton Machine.

They're standing up to an imaginary threat in order to defend disgusting behavior and a crazy CT. So brave.

1. Lindsey Graham going from principled Trump critic to his most vivacious lackey

2. Mitt Romney doing the same to a lesser degree
<JRSmith40>

but ten minutes later upon sober reflection

<2>

They're standing up to an imaginary threat in order to defend disgusting behavior and a crazy CT. So brave.

Defending the criminal and crooked Clintons online. So brave.

Well, let me tell you about a crazy story I've heard:
There's this brazilian senator called Fernando Collor, his father, senator as well, brought a gun to senate back in the 70s to shoot his political adversary --another senator-- pulled the gun right in the middle of his discourse and shot.

The shot hit a third senator who had nothing to do with it and that guy passed away.

Did anyone got arrested? No, there wasn't a single witness out there in the senate, in broad daylight, who actually saw the shot being fired.

Now, hold your <Huh2>: Can you imagine people electing this guy's son to be their president?

He was from 88 to 90's something and even got impeached! (That's back when I didn't live here, dk how it was.)

What stands out to you as a big moment in political cowardice? For me it was Trump bringing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct accusers to the debate, right after the "grab em by the pussy" audio got released.

How is that cowardice?

Some people think it's wrong to accuse a fellow democratic lawmaker of being a "Russian asset" who is secretly scheming to launch a third-party presidential bid to help Trump beat the party's nominee. Go figure!

Some people think it's wrong to accuse a fellow democratic lawmaker of being a "Russian asset" who is secretly scheming to launch a third-party presidential bid to help Trump beat the party's nominee. Go figure!

Some people think it's wrong to deliberately misrepresent what people say. Go figure.

ted cruz after trump shit talked his wife
Oh that's a great one, one of the big reasons I have little respect for Ted Cruz. To a certain extent I understand him being a partisan hack but I can't understand working the phones for a man who insulted your wife. What is he teaching his kids with that example? If I were a Congressman I'd never let him live that down.

Last edited:
Oh that's a great one, one of the big reasons I have little respect for Ted Cruz. To a certain extent I understand him being a partisan hack but I can't understand working the phones for a man who insulted your wife. What is he teaching his kids with that example? If I were a Congressman I'd never let him live that down.
I guess Trump shouldn't do anything for all the people who mock and insult the first lady.

I guess Trump shouldn't do anything for all the people who mock and insult the first lady.
If Cruz had insulted Melania and beat Trump in the primaries do you think Trump would've worked the phones for Cruz? I doubt Trump would ever lower himself to that even if Cruz didn't insult his wife.

Back