Biggest moments of cowardice in politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

What stands out to you as a big moment in political cowardice? For me it was Trump bringing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct accusers to the debate, right after the "grab em by the pussy" audio got released.

What stands out to you as a big moment in political cowardice? For me it was Trump bringing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct accusers to the debate, right after the "grab em by the pussy" audio got released.

LeTrash James, Greg Popovic and Steve Kerr running their mouths about their liberal politics almost non stop and arrogantly, but then were silent about Hong Kong because it would hurt their wallets.

Fucking pussies.

having Colin Powell do that dog and pony show in front of the UN attempting to convince the world that Saddam Hussien was on the verge of world domination and that we needed to act NOW

edit** actually, everything about the Iraq War

I have said it before and I will say it again: Impeachment is off the table,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said during a news conference.

Nancy Pelosi, November 2006.

Most recently, Democratic nominees pandering to Gabbard voters and Republican senators keeping quiet about Trump's abuse of power.

having Colin Powell do that dog and pony show in front of the UN attempting to convince the world that Saddam Hussien was on the verge of world domination and that we needed to act NOW
How about everything that had to do with Iraq?

That soured me forever.

Obama taking single payer off the table

Explain how this was cowardice.

Bernie, Kamala, Warren all referring to the shooting of Mike brown as a "murder."

not only cowardly, pandering, but dishonest and disgusting.

1. Lindsey Graham going from principled Trump critic to his most vivacious lackey

2. Mitt Romney doing the same to a lesser degree

There is nothing remotely close to Ted Cruz sucking Trump's dick after Trump called Cruz's wife ugly on social media. It transcends political cowardice to the point where everyone, including his own friends and family, should just shun him for the rest of his life.

I actually think this thread will be much more interesting if we exclude the past 10 years.

How about everything that had to do with Iraq?

That soured me forever.
What happened to Carter, no one want that happening to them, so everyone does what the CIA and state department push

1. Lindsey Graham going from principled Trump critic to his most vivacious lackey

2. Mitt Romney doing the same to a lesser degree

Lindsey Graham certainly seems to have changed his views of Trump. But Mitt? I disagree.

lol, of all the examples of cowardice in politics THAT'S what you choose? smh, I hope this is just a weak troll attempt.

100% this

MXC2DNZAY45NBM5JOGVLP3NUPQ.png

Back