Biggest moments of cowardice in politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
220px-Neville_Chamberlain.jpg

Kinda hard to top this guy.

Oh that's a great one, one of the big reasons I have little respect for Ted Cruz. To a certain extent I understand him being a partisan hack but I can't understand working the phones for a man who insulted your wife. What is he teaching his kids with that example? If I were a Congressman I'd never let him live that down.
He relied on Trump's endorsement to win his last election. At this point Trump could grab him by the pussy and he wouldn't complain.

Some people think it's wrong to accuse a fellow democratic lawmaker of being a "Russian asset" who is secretly scheming to launch a third-party presidential bid to help Trump beat the party's nominee. Go figure!

so a secret american asset?

In recent times it has to be Bernie

getting punked by those 2 brats during his rally

n then getting screwed by dnc, but still back them during the elections

He did the right thing but Trump sure tucked tail on holding the G7 at Doral.

What stands out to you as a big moment in political cowardice? For me it was Trump bringing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct accusers to the debate, right after the "grab em by the pussy" audio got released.

That time the US tucked it’s tail in SE Asia and abandoned our allies after sacrificing 60,000 American soldiers rather than admitting our mistake years earlier or devoting the necessary (and available) resources to win.

He bowed down to Islam without even seeing what the clock looked like. If this was a white, black, or Hispanic kid, he wouldn't have even acknowledged the story.
If he weren't a muslim kid, there would have been no story

He bowed down to Islam without even seeing what the clock looked like. If this was a white, black, or Hispanic kid, he wouldn't have even acknowledged the story.

I don’t agree but I will concede need that “red lines” with regard to the use of chemical weapons were not something that Obama should have been drawing.

Lotta petty shit in here

Weve had all kinds of politicians on every level over the years sell us out or appease the worst mankind has to offer and I see clock boy and bernie and shit about ted cruz .

Neville Chamberlain?

If Mitch McConnell had the slightest bit of decency he'd deserve mention. But he's just trash...

Hard to beat Cruz.

Trump was going to get tough on S.A but ended up sucking more Saudi cock than any president before him.

What stands out to you as a big moment in political cowardice? For me it was Trump bringing Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct accusers to the debate, right after the "grab em by the pussy" audio got released.
This isn't cowardice. Contradictory or hypocrisy is better.

Bush telling the NSA to completely shred the fourth amendment after 9/11.

Back