Biggest moments of cowardice in politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Hillary refusing to concede the 2016 election in a timely manner is the absolute height of political cowardice and hypocrisy. Obama eventually had to call her and tell her she needs to concede. Worst of all, she couldn't even come out in person to thank all those people who gathered for her. As misguided as those people are, they still deserved to have her come out and thank them for their support. But she reportedly was busy throwing a violent and drunken hissy fit. What a horrible person.

I don't think that's what she was doing.

I think she was busy on the phone with Strzok discussing the "insurance plan" (remember that?)

Hillary is a vindictive bitch.

I don't think that's what she was doing.

I think she was busy on the phone with Strzok discussing the "insurance plan" (remember that?)

Hillary is a vindictive bitch.

It's ridiculous she got away unscathed for this, considering what the reaction would have been if Trump had lost and refused to show up.

Bernie bending the knee for HIlary was the most pathetic thing I've possibly ever seen

especially given what her people and the DNC did, and then blamed on Russia

the only thing even close was Comey admitting that 18 classified emails were found on Huma Abedins's private home laptop, but that 'motive couldn't be proven'.....bro you headed the FBI you don't know how Spillage works? intent is literally required. I guess every single person involved in that investigation not only forgot to do their annual IA training to maintain a Security Clearance, but forgot entirely about OpSec completely. Sounds legit!

Obama and his comment about white cops and black people and how he handled it over all.

Obama taking single payer off the table
I get that you're disappointed but this was not an act of cowardice but a political calculation. He wanted to go forward with single payer but he didn't have the numbers to get it done so he went with the ACA, which barely passed btw.

And look at the shit he got for the ACA!

act of cowardice but a political calculation

they often amount to one in the same.

Im of the opinion he caved and sold out instead of fought as hard as he could . He coulda dickered traded bullied and threatened but that was not how he rolled .... ever

Now healthcare is still broken and there isnt shit the Democrats can do about it and that isnt likely to change for quite some time

they often amount to one in the same.

True, but not always. This is an exception.

Im of the opinion he caved and sold out instead of fought as hard as he could . He coulda dickered traded bullied and threatened but that was not how he rolled .... ever

Why do you believe that?

Now healthcare is still broken and there isnt shit the Democrats can do about it and that isnt likely to change for quite some time

Healthcare needs substantial reform but I'll avoid using the term "broken" - that depends on what you mean. The next part is up to the voters.

Last edited:
A dozen or so republicans made a good showing with their little stunt today.

That's your biggest moment of all time huh? wow

Cowardly for sure. I really don't think there's a true metric for measuring "all time," but this will make the history books as a "remember the times those republicans acted like bitches?"

Why do you believe that?

Because implementing their agenda is what effective leaders do and they find a way to make it happen. You bust out the cigars and brandy in the backroom and you ask every vote you need what it is going to take to get them on board and you do it.

If obama was who conservatives said he was instead of who he really was he would have been one of the best. What we needed was FDR2.0 and what we got was jimmy carter . Hes was nice he was eloquent but he was not fierce

Back