Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it goes back to america voting em off, i will stop watching.

i cant imagine they would take all the strategy out of it.

"America votes" would be stupid, it would be come a popularity contest, not a game. Basically you get into the house and fame whore it up playing to the cameras (or just whore it up - that would work too).

"America votes" would be stupid, it would be come a popularity contest, not a game. Basically you get into the house and fame whore it up playing to the cameras (or just whore it up - that would work too).

what happened in season 1 was, there were two people that caused a lot of friction in the house. they got voted out week 1 and 2 by america. the rest of the season viewers complained about how boring it became.

it would happen again.

maybe they came up with something better, but i was really happy with the format (except all the stupid intervention on production's end).

Updated the OP with the no floater season tweet explained and the America Votes twist revealed. 3 people will be nominated by the HOH every week.

Should definitely be an interesting season.

Watched last season for the first time ever and got hooked. Definitely tuning in again this season.

if it goes back to america voting em off, i will stop watching.

i cant imagine they would take all the strategy out of it.

Youre watching and you know it. It's like an addiction.

As for the No Floater, I'm guessing their will be teams so everyone has a group. They usually change the rules weeks into the game anyway.

As for the No Floater, I'm guessing their will be teams so everyone has a group. They usually change the rules weeks into the game anyway.

Read the OP. Its related to the BB MVP voting that starts tomorrow.

I'm worried that the MVP twist will result in a fan favorite being given a free pass through the game. I hope this means that the rumors about there possibly being Survivor or Amazing Race contestants on the show are false since they would probably win the vote every week.

I'm worried that the MVP twist will result in a fan favorite being given a free pass through the game. I hope this means that the rumors about there possibly being Survivor or Amazing Race contestants on the show are false since they would probably win the vote every week.

Rachel from BB12 and 13's sister is supposed to be on so she will gather all the votes

The producers are sadly mistaken if they believe that America will vote for the player with the best gameplay. That might factor into it but really it's a popularity contest.

That said, I'm still gonna watch it as long as the new twists don't interrupt the game too much.

The producers are sadly mistaken if they believe that America will vote for the player with the best gameplay. That might factor into it but really it's a popularity contest.

That said, I'm still gonna watch it as long as the new twists don't interrupt the game too much.

Looking back, Dan did get robbed. There isn't really a fair way to judge the winner. The player just has to do his best to sway the judges. Whoever they are.

Youre watching and you know it. It's like an addiction.

i really wont watch if it's like BB1. i only like the show because of the strategic aspects. america voting off house guests takes 95% of the strategy out of it.

I'm also pissed that after dark is off showtime. i dont get this stupid tv guide network. i'll have to stream the live feeds i guess.

Looking back, Dan did get robbed. There isn't really a fair way to judge the winner. The player just has to do his best to sway the judges. Whoever they are.

Last year I said that i just wanted Dan to get to the final 2, because the winner is totally arbitrary. I was still pissed he lost, but at this point, there's little to no hope that the jury is going to take their ego out of the equation.

I think Dan made a couple of mistakes along the way, but he clearly outmaneuvered Ian throughout the game.

Last year I said that i just wanted Dan to get to the final 2, because the winner is totally arbitrary. I was still pissed he lost, but at this point, there's little to no hope that the jury is going to take their ego out of the equation.

I think Dan made a couple of mistakes along the way, but he clearly outmaneuvered Ian throughout the game.

I was okay with Ian winning at the time. In retrospect Dan deserved it for being a former champ and going through the bullshit that he had. Ian got lucky that he escaped Dan's plan for evicting him. Dan just played the shit out of everybody.

I agree with you about BB1. That shit is excruciating. BB2 was boring for the most part as well.

The houseguests have been revealed in the OP and you can vote for this week's MVP now even though the game doesn't start for another week.

Looks like only one of the casting rumors ended up being true. I probably won't bother watching any interviews for a couple days but at least they did a good job with the eye candy.

Spencer wins via epic ginger beard!

This thread makes me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back