Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Amanda wants to take Aaryn to the end so she has someone else disliked to sit next to. Amanda wouldn't have much chance of beating McCrae or Andy in a final two. The only issue is that Amanda has only won two things this season: Jack and shit, so she probably won't be in a position later in the game to make the decision herself.

She has an ugly personality. On top of being emotionally weak and petty. And no if a guy acted like her he would be shit on as well.

There are plenty of guys that have acted like Amanda in this game and they either go home almost immediately (because if a man were as aggressive and bullying as Amanda, everyone would feel threatened and not allow it) or are universally hated. Evel Dick played a game similar to Amanda, except his bullying was largely deliberate. Everyone still hated him.

Hang on... when Aaryn and Kaitlin were on the block wasn't it Helen that went to Aaryn and said "You will be safe but you either have to throw the HOH or put up whoever I want". Was that just Helen taking advantage of knowing that Aaryn was already safe? I'd say that was a clever play except that it seems like Aaryn is closer to Amanda than Helen now.

This is what I don't fully understand. I do know that by the time Helen even knew about the switch that Aaryn already had the votes to stay (Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd, Jessie all were on board before it became unanimous).

The Helen deal still confuses me. I'm not sure if it was just Aaryn agreeing cause she knew it would likely be the picks Amanda wanted too but I can tell you for sure that Amanda got to pick the noms that week. After Aaryn won, she went to Amanda at the chessboard and asked who needs to go up. Amanda said her noms and Aaryn really didn't want to put Howard up. Amanda continued to say you need to do those picks and Aaryn did. The Helen deal was weird. I think it was just for extra security.

Also, Aaryn was always closer to Amanda because Amanda kept talking to Aaryn after everyone alienated her. Amanda turning the house on Kaitlin only solidified Aaryn's loyalty to her.

I wonder if Amanda wants to take Aaryn to the end so she has someone else disliked to sit next to. Amanda wouldn't have much chance of beating McCrae or Andy in a final two. The only issue is that Amanda has only won two things this season: Jack and shit, so she probably won't be in a position later in the game to make the decision herself.

I think she definitely doesn't want McCrae, ify on Andy, and definitely for Aaryn.

Aaryn is the only person that could get Candace to vote for Amanda and likely Judd too.

Amanda mentioned that no woman has ever won BB when sitting next to a guy in the final two. I think thats largely why her strategy has been to get guys out of the house. She knows that McCrae easily could get a 9-0 and Andy a majority.

I wouldn't be surprised if Helen or Elissa did next week.

Aaryn's turnaround has been crazy. I think Amanda wants to keep her more than Helen or Elissa. She was really stoked at how Aaryn handled the double eviction.

Jeremy displayed the same bossy attitude and had outbursts with people in the house. His game was 10 times worse too and a lot of people still insist he was good/ likeable.

I dont know about that. I never read anyone saying he was likeable. People wanted him in the game because he was a good competitor. His alcohol argument just made him look like the asshole he was. Game wise he played an awful social game with no real strategic thought.

I dont know about that. I never read anyone saying he was likeable. People wanted him in the game because he was a good competitor. His alcohol argument just made him look like the asshole he was. Game wise he played an awful social game with no real strategic thought.

I'll never understand that night. It's like he wanted to throw himself under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back