Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The houseguests have been revealed in the OP and you can vote for this week's MVP now even though the game doesn't start for another week.

game already started in real time. the first week isn't live.

i think the cast is a little light on hot chicks, tbh. Elissa Slater is clearly Rachel's sister.

Last edited:
game already started in real time. the first week isn't live.

i think the cast is a little light on hot chicks, tbh. Elissa Slater is clearly Rachel's sister.

It sucks that we can't watch BBAD yet. It's on TVGN this year which is nice for us folks that aren't rich.

I wonder if we could petition to get BB in the vbookie?

Sure are a lot of white people. There is the same amount of redheads as black people.

It sucks that we can't watch BBAD yet. It's on TVGN this year which is nice for us folks that aren't rich.

i dont get tv guide network, i dont think. i have no use for showtime anymore. no more SF or BB.

at the very least the live feeds should run on the first week.

GOOD!! They have had returning house guests the last two seasons. They don't need to do that again for a while.

Although, at least they only had a handful of returning houseguests as opposed to an entire house of "all stars". Those seasons of Big Brother and Survivor which only have returning "all star" players are just the worst!

wait a minute... what? the all stars seasons are the best. Season 7 of BB is still the best and most people think Heroes vs Villains was the best Survivor season (though i prefer Fiji).

the mixing of returning and new players is the worst. it should either be all new or all stars.

I wish there was an all original season. Completely original cast. I think that's why I enjoyed BB Canada.

BB Canada was awesome.

i enjoyed the moose challenges. added more to the show. even though i wanted gary to win, the topaz screw up was hilarious.

btw, were u a fan of the production influence that season?

Lol...in my audition last year, I gave the casting director shit for not casting a black guy that isn't either gay or bald or both. If that Howard dude is straight (as he seems to be since he doesn't have a pink feather scarf and Elton John glasses in his photo), I'm gonna take his casting as a personal "fuck off" to me.

Also, it looks like there are two or three non-actors in the cast this year, which is always good to see. I'm rooting for Spencer.

Lol...in my audition last year, I gave the casting director shit for not casting a black guy that isn't either gay or bald or both. If that Howard dude is straight (as he seems to be since he doesn't have a pink feather scarf and Elton John glasses in his photo), I'm gonna take his casting as a personal "fuck off" to me.

Also, it looks like there are two or three non-actors in the cast this year, which is always good to see. I'm rooting for Spencer.

how far did you get in casting? im guessing you went to the open call?

i auditioned for bbcan last year and trying to improve my casting game.

lol I was planning on trying out for this but was so busy forgot to send in a vid, oh well maybe next year.

i enjoyed the moose challenges. added more to the show. even though i wanted gary to win, the topaz screw up was hilarious.

btw, were u a fan of the production influence that season?

I'm glad Gary Glitter lost. What got me is that Topaz didn't come across as a complete idiot at all during the season, but she made the biggest boneheaded move I've ever seen. Production trying to keep certain players in the house was obvious. They carried a heavy hand in some of the goings on and everywhere that I saw discussion on BB Canada there were infuriated fans. I didn't like that part, but the story was awesome through out the season. I also liked the challenges from BB Canada. The Have Not room was good. I think by and large things were just better. I loved Peter. I know not everyone enjoyed his nerd rage, but I thought it added to the show for sure.

how far did you get in casting? im guessing you went to the open call?

i auditioned for bbcan last year and trying to improve my casting game.

I just sent in a video, but it was late (the online submission system stopped early), so I sent it to her on facebook. I was surprised that she replied.

Dan apparently wrote a book on how to get cast on reality shows. Like everything else, there seems to be a science to it.

I just sent in a video, but it was late (the online submission system stopped early), so I sent it to her on facebook. I was surprised that she replied.

Dan apparently wrote a book on how to get cast on reality shows. Like everything else, there seems to be a science to it.

The problem with Dan writing a book about it is that his strategies are probably completely useless since hundreds of applicants will be using them.

The problem with Dan writing a book about it is that his strategies are probably completely useless since hundreds of applicants will be using them.

But the fundamentals can work. He said you should have something that stands out and makes you unique. Have an angle of some sort. Dan told the casting director that he would never vote for a woman president. Small things like that can leave a lasting impression on the director.

who do you send it to on fb? the same casting group is doing casting on bbcan2(pm me)

yeah checked out his website. alex and peter from bbcan posted a video about audition tips and highlighted what dan did. definitely a science.

yup and now it levels the playing field a little. alex and peter did the same thing as well. o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back