Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've watched almost every season since S1 and I have been a SUPER fan since BB11... but I just do not care at all about this season.

Are you guys enjoying it? I loved BB16 and I was mostly indifferent to BB17. This one I just don't care about at all. I'm not invested in any way whatsoever. Couldn't care less who stays or goes.

I've watched almost every season since S1 and I have been a SUPER fan since BB11... but I just do not care at all about this season.

Are you guys enjoying it? I loved BB16 and I was mostly indifferent to BB17. This one I just don't care about at all. I'm not invested in any way whatsoever. Couldn't care less who stays or goes.
Meh season so far

haha epic nominations ceremony

i dont think youre the only one feeling like this lol
ive mostly stopped watching, i just watch on thursdays n read this thread. get more info from here anyways x:

btw, was up last night reading bb posts elsewhere and everybody seems to really hate cory and paulie (mostly women anyways). and one of the things they keep saying about cory is that he burned a goat. but i thought it was his roommate or buddy or s/t that did that? i mean, i at least remember him telling the story and him thinking it was funny, and i found that in itself a bit disturbing, but im pretty sure he wasnt the one that did it?

Better than 17 so far, worse than 16 no doubt. 17 got better in the second half though so it still could be competitive between the two. I like this cast better than 17 definitely. 16's cast was GOAT though in personalities.

btw, was up last night reading bb posts elsewhere and everybody seems to really hate cory and paulie (mostly women anyways). and one of the things they keep saying about cory is that he burned a goat. but i thought it was his roommate or buddy or s/t that did that? i mean, i at least remember him telling the story and him thinking it was funny, and i found that in itself a bit disturbing, but im pretty sure he wasnt the one that did it?

I think it was a group thing so he wasn't all that innocent about it. It's weird thinking about the first weeks cause he kept telling stories that definitely put him in a bad light with people. Like he brought up he had sex with two different partners in 24 hours and said he regretted telling people that. He also said "That's gay" meaning it in the context of that's dumb and Jozea was like, what do you mean by that and he was like you know what I mean and he was like no I don't Corey. lol. Anyways, the goat thing was where I thought this guy was going to look so bad on TV if hes been surrounded by college bro culture for so long he isn't understanding general public but he leveled out after that.

I think the girls don't like him cause he's said a lot of stories that kinda make him seem like he banged a lot of girls and never had a relationship from it.

Other thing I forgot to mention is the Jame's two vote thing. They are going to use one on Paul to make sure Z is safe for sure. James actualy wanted to use it on himself also but production said it wasn't allowed.

Better than 17 so far, worse than 16 no doubt. 17 got better in the second half though so it still could be competitive between the two. I like this cast better than 17 definitely. 16's cast was GOAT though in personalities.

I think it was a group thing so he wasn't all that innocent about it. It's weird thinking about the first weeks cause he kept telling stories that definitely put him in a bad light with people. Like he brought up he had sex with two different partners in 24 hours and said he regretted telling people that. He also said "That's gay" meaning it in the context of that's dumb and Jozea was like, what do you mean by that and he was like you know what I mean and he was like no I don't Corey. lol. Anyways, the goat thing was where I thought this guy was going to look so bad on TV if hes been surrounded by college bro culture for so long he isn't understanding general public but he leveled out after that.

I think the girls don't like him cause he's said a lot of stories that kinda make him seem like he banged a lot of girls and never had a relationship from it.
Agh. That's even worse. I thought it was just his buddy that did it /: Really strange that he'd tell that story and not expect people to think it's weird. Surely he has told it to other normal people before that would have scolded him or something?

A lot of what I hear from girls is that he's an ass, mysogynistic, and that he's racist but I haven't heard anything specific on that so idk.

Agh. That's even worse. I thought it was just his buddy that did it /: Really strange that he'd tell that story and not expect people to think it's weird. Surely he has told it to other normal people before that would have scolded him or something?

A lot of what I hear from girls is that he's an ass, mysogynistic, and that he's racist but I haven't heard anything specific on that so idk.

I think he's in a bubble of college type guys and girls and he wasn't aware.

I wasn't say mysogynistic. He has stories where he criticized a girls looks and stuff but I think that's just him having high standards cause he's an attractive guy. Sometimes girls mistake the two.

I think he's in a bubble of college type guys and girls and he wasn't aware.

I wasn't say mysogynistic. He has stories where he criticized a girls looks and stuff but I think that's just him having high standards cause he's an attractive guy. Sometimes girls mistake the two.
Wouldn't his family at least tell him he was an idiot for it? Lol. I'd hope they're not as bad as him.

Funny you say he's an attractive guy. He has a terrible face in all honesty xD then once you know his personality he becomes even less appealing than mayo that been sitting on a curb for 3 weeks.

Anyways, after tonight I find victor very unlikable x: God them girls got some restraint bc I'd prolly get up n try to strangle him with those beads . . . Then get thrown out of house xD but yanno

Anyone who actually says that is an idiot who calls everyone who is white a "wacist".

Oh it's you again lol

Let's hear the justification for calling the guy a "wacist" then. I'm ready whenever you are. Your screen name pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you, so I'm not expecting much of an answer.

I came to the Big Brother thread and a War Room thread broke out. What the fuck, is this BB15 all of a sudden?

Overall this season is pretty meh. No great personalities and no great gameplay. I'd say maybe the second half will pick up but I don't know how that would happen. Who would be the one to turn the tide and make things interesting?

Nicole/Corey and Natalie/James seems content to just hang around and showmance. Nicole talks a lot of game but never does anything. Paulie is dominating because everyone thinks they are with him while Z alternates between fighting with Paulie and grinding on him. I don't know what Big Meech is doing other than crying these days. Bridgette has faded into the background.

Honestly the saving grace of this season might end up being Paul. He might be the only person in the house who would take a swing at Paulie but even then Paul probably thinks he's going final two/three with Paulie. I have to give Paul a bit of credit, he seems to be learning the game pretty quickly so maybe he'll figure out that he needs to go after Paulie before Paulie can win his way to the end.

Last edited:
Let's hear the justification for calling the guy a "wacist" then. I'm ready whenever you are. Your screen name pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you, so I'm not expecting much of an answer.
I think you need to reread the post. I said I've heard people say he's racist but I've not been given any specifics on that so idk.

I figured if he had been then one of the posters here who watch the show/feeds would provide info on whether he was or not. So settle down fool.

My saving grace this season is just Natalie being cute lol.

Which is kinda sad but what can you do.

Damn, that nomination ceremony was odd, but awesome at the same time. Seemed like they did it several times to get it right.

Do we know how the James vote thing is going to work? Does he secretly cancel the votes in the DR while he's talking to Julie? Will it be revealed which votes he canceled to the other houseguests?

Last year Da' had the same power (but anonymously) and she had to tell production beforehand and then Julie announced prior to the vote the people that wouldn't be voting. I assume it will be the same way though I think it would make for better TV and potentially more drama if James had to tell them to their face on the live show.

That said, this totally won't make a lick of difference to the vote because James just wants to do what the house wants. Booooooring.

Do we know how the James vote thing is going to work? Does he secretly cancel the votes in the DR while he's talking to Julie? Will it be revealed which votes he canceled to the other houseguests?

I got the impression it is done in secret, but that doesn't mean other house guests won't deduce who was negated. Just like house guests deduce who voted for who already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back